Jillicious Foods & Events

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Jillicious Foods & Events

Jillicious Foods & Events is a full-service, boutique catering company in Brooklyn, New York, Jillicious Foods & Events provides full-service catering services complete with a highly trained staff, rentals, and event design. With over 30 years of experience, executive chef Jill Freiberg brings you her passion for using local and seasonal ingredients at any event, including dinner parties, brunches, corporate events, celebrations, and especially weddings. We believe food allergies and other dietary restrictions should never be a deterrent to a fabulous meal and we will make sure you and everyone at your event leave feeling cared for and satiated.

At Jillicious Foods & Events, we tell your story with food. From delivery to setup and cleanup catering services, every event is as personal and unique as the couple. We will help you create your menu so that it represents you.

• Hors-d'oeuvres
  • Buffet
  • Cake cutting
  • Rentals

Cuisine

We work with many styles of cuisine from New American, to Asian, southern and Mediterranean. Jillicious Foods & Events considers your dietary restrictions and food allergies, including gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan. It’s so important that everyone at your event has an amazing custom meal. Chef Jill partners with local farms and purveyors in the Hudson Valley and Greater New York City areas to handpick ingredients; at Jillicious Foods & Events, never repeat the same menu.

Cuisine styles available include:

• New American
  • Organic
  • Vegetarian

Other Services

Jillicious Foods & Events also provide bartenders and full waitstaff for your event. We are happy to arrange for all your rentals from tables to linen, china, glassware. Additional items for rent through our rental companies include:

• Barware

9 Jillicious Foods & Events Reviews

Sue
Sue Caputo

Married on 07/30/2019

Jillicious is delicious in every way

My son and his bride decided to get married in less then a month. Friends arranged a cabana on a rooftop in Brooklyn. Jill and her magical team turned this space into a picture book setting. She ... Read more orchestrated the perfect intimate event. The food was absolutely perfect served so beautifully. Her team were delightful. Met our every need. Jill’s suggestions and touches were perfect. I cannot give her enough accolades. If you are seeking perfection look no further.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/22/2018

Jill is the best

I truly don't know how I would have gotten through the wedding planning process without Jill. Not only is her food amazing, but she kept my planning on track (a lot of things I didn't even think of to ... Read more begin with). On the day of our wedding, I knew everything was going to be perfect because she is seriously the bomb. Her team was incredible and made sure my husband and I had the chance to eat everything we wanted to and all of our guests raved about the food. I highly recommend Jill and Jillicious Foods and Events for any event, but especially your wedding.

L
Luz

Married on 09/15/2018

I had the pleasure to work with Jillicious Foods this past weekend and all I can say is AMAZING! I hope to work with Jill again in the future. Read more I had the pleasure to work with Jillicious Foods this past weekend and all I can say is AMAZING!!! I hope to work with Jill again in the future.