Jim Dorsey Photography

Corona, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jim Dorsey Photography

Jim Dorsey Photography is an experienced wedding photography company based out of Corona, California. Dorsey has been in the photography game since 1984, so his experience makes him stand out amongst other wedding photographers. With a willingness to go where others won't and work events that others won't, Jim Dorsey has the passion and drive that will make your wedding memories stand out. Dorsey’s willingness to work with all budgets is a huge plus as well.

Jim Dorsey Photography has experience photographing high-profile individuals like senators, congressmen and celebrities. Jim's pleased to offer the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 08/03/2013

The most fun and thorough photographer. Having worked with Jim in the past, I knew he was the only one I wanted to document the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my parents. We had quite the crowd, ... Read more including my your neice and nephews and he found a way to get that ALL important complete family picture and captured it so well. I cannot be more thankful for Jim being there and what a great time everyone had taking pictures with him. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jim Dorsey, and thank you for the quickness of getting the proofs back to me not even 2 days after the event. AMAZING!!!!!!

Barrie
Barrie bryson

Married on 08/20/2019

Awesome sauce

Jim was a very entertaining and great photographer not only was he in urgent care the same morning as my wedding. He still showed up and gave us a great service amazing photographs and a laugh along ... Read more the way me and my wife would highly recommend mr Jim Dorsey very quirky and fun to work with . Thanks again Jim .

Sarra
Sarra Anderson

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely the best

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Jim was the absolute best. He captured every memorable moment, and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Words cannot describe how happy I am. Read more I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Jim was the absolute best. He captured every memorable moment, and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Words cannot describe how happy I am.