Jimmy Lyn's Catering

Boerne, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Jimmy Lyn's Catering

Established in 2007, Jimmy Lyn’s Catering offers their cuisine services to weddings in the Boerne, Texas area. In his travels, Jimmy has interviewed over 500 pit masters, learning new techniques and honing his own skills along the way. To him, cooking is just as much a hobby as it is his job, and he is constantly trying and refining recipes he has found and enjoyed. He can help couples serve their guests delicious food, and can cater to groups from 20 to 200 people.

Cuisine

When setting up for a wedding, Jimmy Lyn’s Catering can provide buffet, plated, and stations serving styles, as well as hors d’oeuvres at a cocktail reception. Their cuisine can be altered to fit dietary needs such as gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, kosher, organic, and vegetarian restrictions. They specialize in American, Cajun, Italian, and Mexican cuisine, and offer theme stations with savory flavors and trendy, copper presentations. Couples rave about their carving stations, which can include tenderloin, prime rib, turkey, BBQ, brisket, pulled pork, chicken, or sausage. They can help couples with providing china, flatware, glassware, and linens, and also offer the capabilities for a champagne toast.

16 Reviews for Jimmy Lyn's Catering

16 Jimmy Lyn's Catering Reviews

K
Featured
Kami

Married on 04/21/2018

A 5-star review for the BEST catering team! Jimmy Lyn’s catered for our wedding a few days ago and they did a phenomenal job. We ended up choosing the Ultimate BBQ plate for our 200 guests and it was ... Read more a knockout. The brisket was deliciously moist and our guests loved that it was carved right in front of them at the carving station. One of the side dishes we chose was the scalloped potatoes…and omg was it good. So smooth and creamy, like a little party in your mouth with every bite. Not only was the food great but so was the staff. Their whole team was super friendly and easy to work with. Special shout out to Lani for always going above and beyond, always responsive to my messages even if some were late at night :) and just in general for superior customer service. My husband and I felt so taken care of with Jimmy Lyn’s - we highly recommend them for your catering needs!

M
Megan

Married on 05/25/2019

You Will Fall In Love With JimmyLyn’s - I DID

Holy moly! I cannot rave enough about how awesome JimmyLyn’s is! Whatever you’re hoping for in a caterer - they’ve got it! Extremely affordable. Nicest people on the planet. Mouthwatering food. ... Read more Excellent cleaning services. Literally everything!!! Is there a package where I can book them to serve me food for the rest of life please? They were THAT fantastic!!! We booked with Almond Crusted Chicken in a Chipotle Cheddar Sauce, with (THE BEST) Scalloped Potatoes, and Italian Green Beans with Roasted Tomatoes. I’ve eaten a lot of fancy meals in my life and let me tell you, this meal skyrocketed to the top of my list because it was absolutely perfect! The crust on the chicken was so crispy and seasoned so well! THE POTATOES! Literally I can’t get people to stop talking to me about the potatoes! Melt in your mouth, cheesy, buttery potatoes! BOOK WITH THEM NOW! You will NOT regret it! I promise!

Jodie
Jodie

Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Expectations!

We had a large wedding for 250 guests. Cayce with Jimmy Lyn's Catering was fantastic to work with. From the menu tasting to the night of the event everything went through without a hitch. The food was ... Read more was amazing, we chose a smoked brisket and salmon along with salad and sides. Our guests LOVED the food. Despite preparing for such a large group, everything was perfectly cooked and very tasty. If you're looking for a caterer, we highly recommend Jimmy Lyn!