Jimmy's Limousine Service

West Chester, OH · View map

About Jimmy's Limousine Service

Jimmy's Limousine Service's wedding planning consultants help brides and grooms select the best options for their wedding. We know that your wedding is unique and deserves special attention. With Jimmy's Limousine Service's worry-free wedding packages, you'll have a high quality service for your special day.

32 Reviews for Jimmy's Limousine Service

32 Jimmy's Limousine Service Reviews

A
Anar

Married on 06/30/2018

Overall we had a great experience with Jimmy's Limo service for 5 hours on our wedding day. We booked a limo bus for 18 people. Our driver was professional and courteous. We had him drive us around ... Read more for photos and then to our venues. He helped us unload our portable cooler into the built in cooler and frequently cleaned up bottles/cans that were left behind at each stop. Highly recommend!

C
Courtney

Married on 03/05/2018

Jimmy’s Limousine was so easy to work with and the perfect choice for our wedding day! After a lot of research, I ultimately chose to work with them because they were recommended by several of my ... Read more friends who had positive experiences. They were easy to communicate with, reasonably priced, arrived on time, never got lost, our driver was professional and the party bus was so nice. Overall it was a fantastic experience, and we had a lot of fun driving around taking pictures!

K
Kelly

Married on 11/04/2017

We used Jimmy's limo for both my bachelorette party and wedding day and they delivered both times. Rick was a fantastic driver and everyone on the staff is professional, friendly, and helpful! He even ... Read more walked my grandparents to the door when dropping them at home from the wedding. I would highly recommend Jimmy's limo to anyone who asks!