Jinny's Bridal Center

Huntington Beach, CA · View map

About Jinny's Bridal Center

Jinny's Bridal originally began as Lace Place, where designing veils was our speciality. In 1990 we opened Jinny's Bridal Center and began helping brides of all shapes and sizes. We are known in the Orange County area for our great prices, unique dresses and family atmosphere. All of our consutants are here to make your shopping experience easier and enjoyable for you and your guests. Come in today and let us help you find your dream dress!

Contact Us:

Phone : (714) 842 - 6440

E-Mail: jinnysbridal@gmail.com

To schedule an online appointment, visit our website: http://www.jinnysbridal.com

Like us on Facebook!

114 Reviews for Jinny's Bridal Center

114 Jinny's Bridal Center Reviews

714HBLady
Sabrina

Married on 06/19/2016

I called Jinny's Bridal after having previously visited 3 other shops and not having found my dress yet and made an appointment to come in and look. It is very easy to find. One of my favorite things ... Read more things about this shop is that they have sample dresses in all different sizes for you to try on, not just one standard size. They are also very affordable, I saw several dresses here that were under the $1k mark. I was sometimes shocked when I put on a dress to see how low the price was. They have a wide variety of brand and silhouettes. I found my dress when I came to Jinny's and paid 100% of my invoice that day. I got 10% off for paying in full. They measured me that day to make sure that I was purchasing the appropriate size and length for my dress. I came a few weeks ago and pickled up my dress. I bought my veil and accessories that day. I am looking forward to working with them in April.

K
Katie

Married on 04/02/2016

I love love love Jnny's Bridal. The staff is friendly and helped me find the most amazing one of a kind dress. I got such a great deal and am very happy! Read more I love love love Jnny's Bridal. The staff is friendly and helped me find the most amazing one of a kind dress. I got such a great deal and am very happy!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 01/15/2016

I loved everything about my experience at Jinny's Bridal. Bree was an amazing consultant. She really listened to the types of dresses I wanted to try on and also threw in a few that she had seen on ... Read more other women with my body type (curvy). I had no idea what style of dress I wanted, but knew I wanted lace and sleeves (not strapless). She assisted me as I tried on a few dresses and then I found the one. She gave me her honest opinion throughout the whole experience and I really felt like I could trust her. When I tried on the dress I purchased I knew it was the one, but she still humored me in trying on a few more gowns and I even took a few days and came back with my sister to retry it on and confirm it was "the dress". It was a wonderful experience, no pressure and I felt so at ease with everyone that worked there including the owner. My Matron of Honor bought her wedding dress at Jinny's 9 years ago and countless other friends have also found their dress at Jinny's. I would highly recommend this shop to every bride out in Orange County!