JINZA Couture Bridal

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About JINZA Couture Bridal

"Create your unique wedding gown with JINZA Couture Bridal!" Established in 2002, JINZA Couture Bridal's first retail store and adjacent production atelier are located in a charming Victorian building in the Marina neighborhood of San Francisco. In 2015, JINZA opened its 2nd boutique at West Hollywood of Los Angeles.

Couture means JINZA's each dress is individually sized and newly crafted for each customer in our San Francisco atelier. The boutiques carry a wide selection of dresses designed and hand-made by JINZA, along with accessories, veils, jewelry and shoes. Each bride will come in for a private appointment and has all of our attention.

Clients loved Jinza's dresses and encouraged her to focus on the bridal gowns since 2002. She believes "comfortable" and "fancy" can exist at the same time, which is her design philosophy on wedding gowns . She picks out fine fabric each season, with her distinct skills in pattern drafting. Her dresses fit each client like "a glove". She always say: "Each bride wants her very own dress, either by having her dress in her favorite color, adding sleeves, or even just adding pearl buttons or ribbons. We can make this happen for you."

20 Reviews for JINZA Couture Bridal

20 JINZA Couture Bridal Reviews

Barbara
Barbara

Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

I really don't have enough words to express how grateful I am to Grace and Jinza. From first walking in, Grace could feel what dress I would want and need! I put it on and started crying. From there, ... Read more I got to change anything I wanted or add anything. I looked forward to every meeting with Grace. Her energy was so fantastic. The dress was exactly what I wanted and I felt gorgeous on our big day. Go there!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/09/2017

Jinza was amazing! I had already gone to several bridal designers before I found Jinza, but from the minute we walked into Jinza and saw the beautiful designs and fabrics, I knew we wouldn't be ... Read more visiting any other stores. Right from the start and throughout the fitting process, Grace was incredibly responsive, helpful, and accommodating. She suggested some wonderful ideas for my dress, which really made it special. And she was quick to fix an issue with the fit so that my dress fit perfectly for our big day. Not only did my dress and veil turn out beautifully, but my dress was so comfortable and easy to move around and dance in. I got a ton of compliments on it and was very happy!

User7393200

2+ years ago

I had such a wonderful shopping experience at Jinza! Grace is a true professional artist. Jinza's collection is so beautiful. They will be able to customize the dress to your body shape and size. Not ... Read more only that, she will give you great fashion advice, like matching jewelry, hair and make suggestions. I fell in love with two dresses, but obviously I only have budget to purchase one dress. I highly recommend this salon, their impeccable customer service, their dresses and their artistry. FYI, call / email ahead to make an appointment before you show up. Grace will give her undivided attention with she meets you.