JJ Ward Events & Entertainment

Swarthmore, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About JJ Ward Events & Entertainment

JJ Ward Events & Entertainment is a wedding DJ company located in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania. Their team offers a unique, personal touch in all that they do. With many different packages to choose from, they can provide services that are as small as a single disk jockey all the way up to a full DJ experience that includes a photo booth and lighting.

Their team is eager to communicate with you as much as possible to ensure that your vision is brought to life. They have a full set of online planning tools and work very hard to create a wedding celebration that your friends and family will talk about for years to come. JJ Ward Events & Entertainment can work with practically any budget and will do so in a manner that will not seem budgeted at all. Some of the wedding DJ services that are offered include:

• Consultations

L
Featured
laura

Married on 07/21/2018

Hiring JJ Ward to DJ my wedding was a special moment. He also DJ'd my parents wedding 21 years ago. I cannot tell you how amazing it was to see my parents dancing to their wedding song, with the same ... Read more same dj all those years later. While he played every song we wanted, and none of the ones we didn't. Joe was fantastic as an emcee, and his calm demeanor made some stressful moments much easier... which matters a lot at your wedding. As far as our advance meetings, he was always on time, and kept things on focus, while maintaining a light-hearted atmosphere. We found this very reassuring. My husband is not a big dancer, but Joe had him dancing! It was such a fun time!!!

R
Ron Lockhart

Getting married on 06/25/2022

Need a DJ? You can't go wrong with Joe Ward Entertainment.

Joe Ward has DJ'd our Holiday Karaoke party for the last 5 years, and always does a great job. Very prepared, and professional; he's always at the top of his game. I'd highly recommend Joe to anyone ... Read more planning a music oriented event.

R
Roger

Married on 10/06/2018

My wife and I met Joe at a wedding last year, and immediately knew he had to be the dj for our wedding. He was fun, energetic, and kept our whole family on their feet all night. There was no pressure, ... Read more pressure, and he did everything exactly as we asked. His input was invaluable when planning everything, and not just with the music. Joe has been there, done that, and seen it all. I look forward to working with JJ Ward Events & Entertainment for several more family functions we have coming up.