JK MUSIC

Somerset, MA · View map

About JK MUSIC

JK Music Is A Family Based Business. We Are Friendly Host and are Willing To Work With You To Make Your Event One To Never Forget! Our Services Go From, DJ Music in all Genre's, Music Video's, and Karaoke. All Of Our Events We Are Able To Offer Uplghting,Led & Strobe Lighting, Personal Monograms, Fog Machine, Slide Show/Pictures Viewing, Photography, Videography, Balloons, Face Painting, and We Also Do Themed Parties.

Please Ask For More Information on Any Event You Have!

Anniversary, Birthdays For All Ages, Back Yard BBQ's, School Events, Weddings, Engagments, Baby Showers, Corporate Events, All Holiday Parties, and Much, More!

Heather (508)-468-5978

Nick (508)-493-9216

Jim (508)-202-2304

4 Reviews for JK MUSIC

4 JK MUSIC Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 06/09/2012

I had people come up to me and tell me that my DJ was awesome. They did a really good job and exactly what I wanted. Read more I had people come up to me and tell me that my DJ was awesome. They did a really good job and exactly what I wanted.

J
Jenn

Married on 08/29/2010

Nick and Heather were great! The dance floor was filled the entire night! Read more Nick and Heather were great! The dance floor was filled the entire night!

W
Melisa

Married on 06/25/2010

Friends and family still tell me our wedding was the funnest wedding they've ever been to and I owe alot if that to Nick and Heather for setting up the different moods of the night all night. They ... Read more were so patient with us and really strived to make not just us as the bride and groom happy, but also everyone attending the entire wedding reception. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone and have many times!