JKo Beauty

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About JKo Beauty

JKo Beauty is a bridal beauty and styling service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Jennifer Kochenour, owner and principal artist of JKo Beauty, is an award-winning cosmetologist with over 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. She creates mesmerising, romantic looks that compliment a bride’s individual style and features. Whatever style will make you feel best on your wedding day, JKo Beauty will design for you.

Experience
Jennifer Kochenour has been a fashion, editorial, and bridal makeup artist for many years. She has been featured in several magazines and has won awards including the Philadelphia Style Magazine editors' pick for Best Makeup, "Makeup Mavens," Best of Style 2018, the Best Wedding Hair & Makeup 2017 of Philly A-List, and a top three winner of Philly Happening 2018 List Best On-Site Makeup.

JKo Beauty offers individual or group packages for brides and their bridal party. Jennifer Kochenour creates timeless yet modern looks for her clients depending on what will flatter their features ad showcase their style. Her bridal packages can include:

• Bridal consultation and trial
  • Customized false lashes
  • Traditional or airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage and body makeup
  • Brow shaping
  • Skin analysis and custom facials

38 Reviews for JKo Beauty

38 JKo Beauty Reviews

M
Featured
Missy

Married on 12/31/2018

Best decision I made was hiring her!

I wish I knew more brides to refer Jennifer to, because she was one of the best decisions I ever made for my wedding. She makes you look and feel so extremely special on your big day. She did a great ... Read more job of making my entire bridal party look polished and beautiful without looking like we had a ton of make-up on. She was one of the only make-up artists out there who I could find who did a very good, natural make-up look. I felt beautiful but also like myself on my wedding day. I would DEFINITELY recommend her!

A
Aubrey

Getting married on 04/30/2021

Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work! (: Read more Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work!!!! (:

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 11/16/2018

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

I had the pleasure of having Jen, who is a good friend of mine, and fellow artist, be a part of my BIG day. I never had to think about who I would have do my makeup, because not only is she a ... Read more fantastic makeup artist, she is a wonderful person. Jen did my trial and nailed it, and then went above and beyond on my wedding day. Everyone looked amazing! She is friendly, kind, and knows how to make each person look and feel very special. Thank you!!