JKo Beauty

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About JKo Beauty

JKo Beauty is a bridal beauty and styling service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Jennifer Kochenour, owner and principal artist of JKo Beauty, is an award-winning cosmetologist with over 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. She creates timeless, romantic looks that compliment a bride’s individual style and features. Whatever style will make you feel best on your wedding day, JKo Beauty will design for you.

Experience
Jennifer Kochenour has been a fashion, editorial, and bridal makeup artist for many years. JKo Beauty was recently named as one of the Top 20 Bridal Hair & Makeup Artists in Philadelphia and was voted #1 Best Makeup by Philly Happening 2019. She has been featured in several magazines and has won awards including the Philadelphia Style Magazine editors' pick for Best Makeup, "Makeup Mavens," Best of Style 2018, the Best Wedding Hair & Makeup 2017 of Philly A-List, and a top three winner of Philly Happening 2018 List Best On-Site Makeup.

JKo Beauty offers individual or group packages for brides and their bridal party. Jennifer Kochenour creates timeless yet modern looks for her clients depending on what will flatter their features ad showcase their style. Her bridal packages can include:

• Bridal consultation and trial
  • Customized false lashes
  • Traditional or airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage and body makeup
  • Brow shaping
  • Skin analysis and custom facials

41 Reviews for JKo Beauty

41 JKo Beauty Reviews

Zazriel
Featured
Zazriel

Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful Makeup!

Jennifer was so great to work and just be with! She gave me so much energy the day of my wedding! She is truly a professional and the best in her field. Her passion for her craft is truly inspiring ... Read more and contagious. I absolutely loved the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids! She was always on time and communication was superb.

A
Aubrey

Getting married on 04/30/2021

Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work! (: Read more Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work!!!! (:

D
Danielle

Married on 07/13/2019

The Best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! She is so talented. We got married on a hot July day and everyone's makeup lasted all day and looked gorgeous. Jennifer's makeup is absolutely beautiful ... Read more beautiful and she really listens to what you want and makes sure that everyone, from mother-in-law and bridesmaids, looks like the most beautiful version of themselves. Jennifer is also incredibly organized, which to a Type-A person like me, was so welcome. Not only did she send me a beauty timeline for the months leading up to the wedding, she was 100% on schedule for completing all 7 of us day of. I didn't have to worry about a thing! On a personal note, she's an absolute delight, kind, funny, easygoing and really listens -- and full of great makeup tips.