JLM Salon

4 JLM Salon Reviews

Erin
Erin Meagher

Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 - Would recommend to everyone!!

Jeannette did my hair for my wedding and I was completely OBSESSED. It was perfect and held up ALL night long... And even the next day in a super cute pony 😊. I had 13 people in total have their hair ... Read more done and not only did everyone’s hair look incredible, but we all finished with time to spare. My bridal party and I loved working with Jeannette! I highly recommend her services!! You will not be disappointed!

L
Lucy

Married on 07/28/2018

Exactly what you’re looking for

My experience with Jeanette was incredible. I would highly recommend her services. She worked with my dark brunette hair to make it the ashy blonde I was looking for my big day. My waves were exactly ... Read more what I asked for and she matched my extensions perfectly. Don’t waste any more time looking for the right hairdresser book her now before it’s too late. You won’t be disappointed.

A
Anna Dilorenzo

Married on 10/15/2017

Wedding experience

From the first time I met Jeanette there was an instant comfort and trust. I was so excited to have her apart of my wedding day as she knew exactly what to do. She is great with knowing what styles go ... Read more with what hair type and isn’t afraid to step out of her comfort zone to make you feel special! Since my trial I have been seeing Jeanette for my hair color and cut!