JLM Salon

Glastonbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About JLM Salon

Hey girl, I’m Jeanette. I started my business in 2014. Based in Glastonbury, CT I’ve been cutting, coloring and styling clients in modern looks for over 9 years. JLM is a talented and passionate team dedicated to making you feel confident and beautiful on your big day. We will come to you (Yes really!) to make your wedding day as relaxing as possible for you and your besties. Hair and makeup slayed with bubbly! Is there anything better? Set up a trial to try us out.

Great for bridal parties of +4

Contract is required when booking.

7 Reviews for JLM Salon

7 JLM Salon Reviews

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn

Married on 06/15/2019

The best!😄

Words cannot explain how amazing and talented JLM salon glam squad was. My wedding hair and makeup were flawless. I couldn't believe my eyes after my hair and makeup were done. I felt so beautiful ... Read more during my wedding and it was all because of JLM salon. 😄 The glam squad was professional, fun, and easy to talk to. I highly recommend JLM salon you will feel beautiful and glamorous, on your wedding day. JLM salon is hands down the best.

Sue
Sue Chevalier

Married on 06/08/2019

A true hair artist!

Jeannette is incredibly talented with hair styles for weddings. A true artist. An absolute pleasure to work with. We all looked amazing for the wedding. She is the best and I would highly recommend ... Read more recommend her for your special occasion!

Erin
Erin Meagher

Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 - Would recommend to everyone!!

Jeannette did my hair for my wedding and I was completely OBSESSED. It was perfect and held up ALL night long... And even the next day in a super cute pony 😊. I had 13 people in total have their hair ... Read more done and not only did everyone’s hair look incredible, but we all finished with time to spare. My bridal party and I loved working with Jeannette! I highly recommend her services!! You will not be disappointed!