JLS Photography & Imaging

Dripping Springs, TX · View map

About JLS Photography & Imaging

I first picked up a film camera when I was a pre-teen. I graduated to a 35mm film camera when I was in high school, when I was given a Nikon FM by my maternal grandfather. I took photographs of everything. I especially liked landscapes and nature. I found, after some time, that people were excellent photographic subjects. I love telling a person's story via photographs.

Weddings, for me, are exciting and dynamic, where a large story can to be told. Weddings are a very special day for everybody. Wonderful memories are being created on this day and I love capturing those memories.

My standard wedding price is $500. This price includes formal portraits; before, during, and after the ceremony and reception. Also included a CD/DVD of all photographs I take, preview of the photos and some basic editing, i.e. a portrait of the bride and groom with their name and the date added to the photograph. Active duty military and veteran discounts are available. I will also include a one hour consultation before the wedding to go over any specific photographs the happy couple may desire, specific family issues that need to be addressed, and any other concerns you may have. I can provide a document with standard wedding photograph poses. I will also provide a photograph release form if you want prints made as some printers will require a release so that they do not feel they are violating any copyright laws.

Editing services are available for an additional fee. Rates vary, depending on the amount of editing and what the editing entails.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

JLS Photography & Imaging FAQ