JMichael Productions

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About JMichael Productions

JMichael Productions is a wedding photography business based in Orlando, Florida. Jeffrey Micael, the founder of the company, endeavors to utilize his many years of experience in the industry to encapsulate the love shared between two people on their wedding day. He works tirelessly to ensure that each couple receives high-quality, memorable photos that are carefully-curated to form a stunning collection of images.

Each wedding collection offered by JMichael Productions includes a multitude of amenities that couples can avail of. On their special day, couples will receive a multiple-location photoshoot. Following the wedding, they will obtain digital files of their images from the studio. In addition to their day-of session, couples can take part in save-the-date, engagement, and trash-the-dress photoshoots. Moreover, Jeffrey offers the following services:

• Additional hours of coverage

1 JMichael Productions Reviews

K
Kristialin

Married on 06/20/2019

Jeffrey is the best photographer in Orlando

From day one Jeffrey has been there for us. He did our engagement photos, bridal shower photos and wedding photos. Very responsible and very professional. My husband and I are very happy. Read more From day one Jeffrey has been there for us. He did our engagement photos, bridal shower photos and wedding photos. Very responsible and very professional. My husband and I are very happy.

JMichael Productions FAQ