JMM Photography

Newport, KY · View map

About JMM Photography

No stiff posing over here-PUH-LEASE!

I've always been a person that loves the energy surrounding a wedding day: the excitement, the mark of a beginning of a journey for two people, the glow surrounding you and your families.
I knew that as an artist, traditional wedding photography was not for me. So, I decided to mesh my love for fine art photography with wedding photography to create my own style!

42 Reviews for JMM Photography

42 JMM Photography Reviews

Abby
Abby

Married on 09/05/2015

Jacalyn was fantastic! I recommend doing an engagement shoot so that you can get to know each other before your wedding day! We LOVE both our engagement and wedding day photos. She is very ... Read more professional, organized and thorough with her work. She is wonderfully artistic and is great at getting beautiful candid and detail shots, both of which were very important to us in addition to the traditional staged photos. She was also very flexible and understanding when some things didn't go exactly as planned on the wedding day. If you are looking for amazing photos, and a fun, easy-going photographer, Jacalyn is your girl. Unfortunately I cannot remember her assistants name, but she also did a fantastic job! 5 Stars!!

K
Katie

Married on 03/28/2015

Jacalyn is a joy to work with. We worked with Jacalyn for our engagement photos and our wedding day. Having her there, in addition to a second shooter, allowed us to capture a ton of great shots. Two ... Read more Two sets of eyes are definitely better than one. Our family was impressed with how quickly she was able to get through her 'shot list' for our family, especially since it was chilly outside. The best part? We had all our photos, edited, ready to view and share within days of the wedding. I have friends that have waited MONTHS for their photos. Jacalyn had teasers to us within 48 hours. I would highly recommend you spending the money to have JMM as your photography company. We did pay quite a bit, but opted to receive rights to all our photos as well. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

C
Christy

Married on 12/28/2012

When I came across Jacalyns website thru the 915Monmouth website, I knew I found the perfect photographer! Her style was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a nice mix of vintage photography ... Read more with contemporary styling and Jacalyn delivered just that! Whatever style you desire, just let Jacalyn know and she can make it happen. She was extremely timely in her responses to my email inquiries and questions. She is also very open to talking thru ideas to come up with the perfect shots for your day. I highly recommend JMM Photography and after seeing the final product of our wedding photos can say with certainty she delivered 100% the value of what we paid for our package. Looking forward to using JMM in the future for future family photos.