JNJ FLORALS

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About JNJ FLORALS

JNJ FLORALS is a wedding florist based in Los Angeles, California. The florist serves weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Laguna Beach, and Beverly Hills. Offering only fresh and organic flower selections, the team creates personalized wedding arrangements to meet every couple's style and vision. Whether it is for an intimate gathering, or a large, colorful celebration, the shop will provide floral designs that are unique and memorable.

JNJ FLORALS creates custom arrangements in a variety of styles, including classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Floral arrangements can be provided for several different purposes, including aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements. Single flowers and flower petals are also available. The florist also offers couples the following services:

• Consultations

2 JNJ FLORALS Reviews

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/10/2016

I was recommended JNJ Florals and they exceeded every expectation. They brought my vision to life flawlessly! I received many compliments from wedding guests about our arrangements. I have recommended ... Read more them to other brides and grooms who had positive things to say about their experience as well. I'm sure I'll use them again when I need more flowers. Thanks again, JNJ Florals!!!

I
Ivonne

Married on 09/26/2015

JNJFLORALS was absolutely amazing! Jessica captured my floral vision immediately. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Even when I called a week before my wedding requesting more boutonnieres, ... Read more they accommodated all my requests. I can't say how happy and pleased I am that I went with JNJFLORALS for my wedding! I will definitely be using them again for my next event.

JNJ FLORALS FAQ