Jo Louise Beauty

Nashua, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Jo Louise Beauty

Jo Louise Beauty is a professional makeup artist in Nashua, New Hampshire, who began pursuing her passion as her career almost immediately after receiving her cosmetology license. Jo loves making clients feel beautiful on their big day, with nothing more meaningful than when someone tells her, “I feel like a million bucks!” Although she primarily serves the Seacoast area of New Hampshire, Jo is willing to travel wherever you need for your wedding.

Jo Louise Beauty can accommodate groups of up to 10 people for their beauty, makeup, and airbrush tanning services, complete with consultations. Group services are available, as well as makeup trials and on-site makeup (so there’s no need to stress about where you need to be or if you like the look you get. Jo creates looks using airbrush makeup and contour makeup, as well as:

• Eye makeup

31 Jo Louise Beauty Reviews

Elyse
Elyse Barsam

Married on 08/03/2019

Stress free process from start to finish!

Throughout the entire process, the Jo Louise Beauty team was extremely professional and accommodating! Johanna never failed to answer any of my many emails with questions and schedule changes ... Read more promptly. The day of Kelli and Jazz arrived early to set up, and were able to attend to 10 girls and 2 moms. Everyone looked flawless! Kelli did my bridal makeup, and I couldn’t be more happy with how I looked. My makeup was on point throughout all of the events of the day, and even stayed put through all of the tears. Thank you so much for making my day so perfect!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kim from Jo Louise did all the girls makeup for my recent wedding. She did mine, my 4 bridesmaids and my moms makeup by herself all by the time we had to be ready at 1:30! She listened to what each ... Read more girl was looking for and did exactly that. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup and so glad I chose her to do it. Kim is the absolute sweetest person! She is so easy to talk to and was very accommodating throughout the day. I did my makeup trial with her prior to the wedding which really helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Jo Louise and Kim!

Emily
Emily Holzman

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience with Johanna and Tyler

Jo Louise Beauty was such a joy to work with. Johanna and Tyler were incredibly accommodating for my timeline and location, and in coming up with alternative product suggestions for one of bridesmaids ... Read more who had allergies. I loved the way everyone's hair and make-up turned out and could not recommend them more.