Joan Brochman Photography

Hastings, MN · View map

About Joan Brochman Photography

Hello!!

I love, LOVE! I am a bit of a wedding junky. I just can't seem to get enough . I have to admit, I cry too - during the first look, the wedding, at the reception, the father / daughter dances. There is something about capturing moments of love & joy that makes me incredibly happy.

I capture the emotional aspects of life . . . the special occasions and the everyday moments. I document your wedding day as it unfolds, with a photojournalistic style that is unobtrusive, ROMANTIC, FUN, CREATIVE and most of all filled with emotion.

I look forward to working with you and capturing your moments on your special day :) Let's talk! 651-438-2742 or email @ joanbrochman@gmail.com.

25 Reviews for Joan Brochman Photography

25 Joan Brochman Photography Reviews

Be Myren
Brittney

Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome photography

Joan was so great to work with. I had a pretty large bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, ring bearer and flower girl) and she did awesome at working with everyone. I asked Joan if we could have ... Read more a few pictures early so I could make thank you cards and she gave me 8 awesome pictures when we got back from our honeymoon! We had so much fun and I feel like she really captured our personalities.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 10/06/2018

Joan is amazing

We are beyond pleased with Joan. From her first email and after our meeting, I knew she would be a good fit for us. She was very organized! She and her 2nd shooter Andrew did a great job at corralling ... Read more my big family to get all the shots we wanted (with the goofy ones in between). Did I mention the photos are AMAZING and gorgeous?!?! She did a great job capturing our day and all the special moments that made it unique. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Joan!!!

heartdayna
Dayna

Married on 06/24/2017

We knew pretty early on in our engagement that we wanted to work with Joan - we had seen her work at another wedding and worked with her for family pictures - and we were not disappointed. She made ... Read more our engagement session so fun and easy, I knew the wedding day pictures wouldn’t be a concern. The day of our wedding, Joan and her second shooter helped keep us on track with timing and made everyone feel comfortable. There were several pictures that I didn’t even know were taken, and so many candid pictures of our guests; it was so great to see all the fun and love that they captured. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures and the time we spent with Joan!