Joan Day Weddings

Columbia, SC · View map · Visit website

About Joan Day Weddings

Joan Day Weddings, LLC is a professional wedding planning company in Columbia, South Carolina. Joan Day Kelley has been in the wedding industry since 1996. She firmly believes in her commitment to exceptional hospitality service, and ensures your wedding exudes Southern charm and grace. She and her team of creative consultants work closely with you to capture your vision and bring it to life. Whether you envision an elegant garden elopement or a lavish wedding celebration, Joan Day Weddings will make your day one to remember.

Joan Day Weddings provides event design and planning services for weddings of every size, style, and budget. Packages may include full-service planning, partial planning, or simply a day-of coordinator service. A la carte options are also available for couples to customize their planning service. Options include:

• Etiquette consultation
  • Venue design and styling
  • Personalized stationery
  • RSVP management
  • Gift and favor design and assembly
  • Venue and vendor recommendations

17 Reviews for Joan Day Weddings

17 Joan Day Weddings Reviews

C
Featured
Claire Studebaker Miller

Married on 01/04/2019

Joan acted as my "Day of" wedding coordinator.

Hiring Joan was the single best decision I made during the entire planning process. My parents and I wanted to make the wedding day as stress free as possible and Joan made it happen. Because of her, ... Read more my family and I were not frantically setting out linens, placing decor, or panicking about contacting vendors. The last thing any bride and her family wants to be doing on the wedding day is worrying about "Who will light the candles?" "Where are the sparklers?" "Are the tablecloths creased?" "Where's the cake serving set?" etc etc. About 1-2 months prior to the wedding, Joan and I began working more closely together and met/spoke several times to nail down a timeline and coordinate all the moving pieces. Planning a wedding is a unique experience, something that I've never done before and will never do again...aka I had no idea what I was doing! Joan smoothed out all of the details and her years of experience made me feel confident. And even more importantly, made my mother feel relaxed and confident! Joan always had an answer for even my most insignificant and meticulous questions. My favorite analogy for her personality and demeanor can be summarized as such: speaking to Joan feels like having a nice glass of wine at the end of the day! What else could a bride ask for?

H
Haley Byrne

Married on 03/09/2019

Best Planner Ever!

Joan Day did such an amazing job planning our wedding. I know it’s a cliché thing to say, but we truly couldn’t of done it without her. My wedding date was placed right in the middle of Andrew being ... Read more stationed over 1,000 miles away & my final semester of nursing school. Joan took all the weight off and made the planning process so fun and easy. She was very responsive at all times and adjusted things depending on my husband and I’s preference - even at the last minute! The day of the wedding, she was a lifesaver. She kept everything timely yet flexible. I remember one mom specifically when the DJ was calling for the bouquet toss and I started running to grab my throw bouquet but Joan was right there when I turned around with it. I highly recommend Joan for everybody! She truly helped our day be the best that it could.

T
tessa

Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent wedding planner! Highly recommend!

Joan was amazing she basically became part of the family, she worked with my husband and me and perfectly captured our vision on our special day. She went above and beyond! Joan was creative, ... Read more agreeable, smart, frugal when we needed her to be, and overall a welcome and warm help while planning. She took all my stress and dealt with family drama perfectly. You would seriously be lucky to have Joan help plan your event she was so amazing!