Joanna Sue Photography

Raleigh, NC · View map

About Joanna Sue Photography

Joanna Sue Photography is a wedding photography company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. This award-winning company is known for their authentic, creative and modern photography and editing. Owner and photographer Joanna Sue is dedicated to crafting unique images that are tailored to each client's personalities. Her testimonials praise her organic aesthetic, stunning photos and talent. Joanna Sue Photography specializes in contemporary, natural and photojournalistic photography styles.

Joanna Sue Photography offers to travel for destination weddings or to simply move to different locations in order to capture photos of every stage of your wedding day. This company offers digital files for your wedding day photos. All of the photographer's images are high-resolution. Services include:

• Additional hours

Alexandria
Alexandria Sielaff

Married on 12/22/2018

I’m a Video/Photo Professional (aka Very Particular) & Was SO Pleased

I work in the professional photography/video industry, so when it came time to choose a photographer for one of the biggest days of my life, I was very particular about who I chose. (I should also ... Read more mention we only had a four month engagement and a Christmas weekend wedding, so I needed a photographer willing to bend over backwards for our day. I chose Joanna because she is very easy and fun to work with and she has a gorgeous portfolio. She was punctual, professional, and delivered beautiful photos. We didn’t want our entire wedding day dictated by photography. Instead, we wanted to focus on the once in a lifetime experience. We told Joanna that and she was able to take our wedding portraits very quickly and then beautifully document the rest of the day, as events unfolded. Her photos are timeless and thoughtful, capturing everything from my aunt’s happy tears to the groomsmen goofing around. You’ll be glad you hired Joanna to capture your wedding day.

Erin
Erin

Married on 11/03/2018

One of our best wedding decisions!

We are so happy that we chose Joanna Sue Photography for our wedding! Neither of us had been professionally photographed in years, but she made it so easy! She kept us laughing and it was a great mix ... Read more of directing us and also capturing our personalities. There is also a great mix of artistic and traditional shots in both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I absolutely love the color and style of the photos, it really fit well with our moody/industrial venue and the beautiful fall day we had. This really was one of our best wedding decisions we made!

Kristin
Kristin Brunn

Married on 10/20/2018

We love our photos!!

Joanna did an absolutely amazing job with all our photos, both the engagement session and the wedding! She is so sweet, does great work, and was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the whole ... Read more process. We highly recommend her for weddings and all of your professional photography needs!