Joceylin Aguirre Makeup & Hair

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Joceylin Aguirre Makeup & Hair

Joceylin Aguirre Makeup & Hair is a professional makeup and hair service based in San Diego, California. Joceylin has more than three years of experience in the beauty industry and has incorporated her skills learned from fashion runways in LA, New York, and Miami. She aims to create a stunning look for every client, making them feel like the most beautiful version of themselves.

This San Diego-based makeup and hair service travels to clients throughout Southern California, allowing clients to avail of convenient features such as consultations, group services, and on-site styling. Joceylin Aguirre Makeup & Hair also provides hair and makeup trials for clients, ensuring their total trust and confidence in their looks before their special day. Joceylin provides the following beauty services:

• Updos

Evangeline
Evangeline Esquivel

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Engagement and wedding makeup

When I got engaged Joceylin was highly recommended to me by a friend to do my makeup for my engagement pictures. I nothing but good compliments! She is very friendly, easy to work with, professional, ... Read more and flexible. My engagement pictures turned out absolutely beautiful thanks to Joceylin! I hired her to do my wedding day makeup and also for all of my bridesmaids. I am so excited to have her as a part of my very special day. Thank you for making me beautiful! 🥰

J
Jeanne Comfort

Married on 07/06/2019

Makeup and Hair

She's great very professional with lots of experience my makeup and hair looked great for a wedding. I would highly recommend her! Read more She's great very professional with lots of experience my makeup and hair looked great for a wedding. I would highly recommend her!!

A
Aya D.

Married on 04/13/2019

Trial Wedding Hair and Makeup

While I didn't book Joceylin for my wedding. I can't say enough great things about her. She's incredibly skilled, professional, sweet, and most of all accommodating. During my trial she was so ... Read more friendly and listened to all my concerns and over came them with ease. My makeup was everything I wanted and more. Despite not being able to book her, she stayed incredibly professional and kind throughout the whole experience which is a true testament to who she is. I can’t recommend her enough!