Joe Capasso Photography

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Joe Capasso Photography

The only wedding photographer in Southwest Florida with accolades from Florida Professional Photographers, Professional Photographers of America, and WPPI. Joe's most recent award includes 1st place in formal portraiture in the state of Florida from Florida Professional Photographers - two years in a row. Joe is a graduate of Temple University in Philadelphia, and has been photographing weddings professionally since 1998. Joe's style is best described as timeless. Avoiding trendy
washed-out looks often seen today that erase intricate white details in your wedding dress, and Florida's beautiful sunsets. Years from now you'll remember every element of your day in photographs that won't go out of style. With awards in posing, Joe knows how to give easy to follow direction that creates natural and effortless portraits that look like they weren't posed. Trust your special day to a true professional that is armed with the tools and knowledge to turn any wedding into
a work of art. Please be sure to visit Joe's website at http://joecapasso.com and @joecapassophoto on Instagram

64 Reviews for Joe Capasso Photography

64 Joe Capasso Photography Reviews

Kristin
Featured
Kristin

Married on 07/05/2012

My husband and I got married July, 5th 2012. The photographer was our number one priority, we needed someone to create these memories for us to look back on for the rest of our lives. We looked at so ... Read more many photographers but when we found Joe, there was no question. There is something he has in every photo that we didn't see in anyone else's work. Not only does he have so much passion for what he does, we got so lucky with Joe fitting right in with our wedding party! It didn't feel like just anyone was taking pictures, but a friend that we truly enjoyed every minute with. I couldn't have imagined getting a better photographer. Joe is definitely the best, no doubt there. Thank you Joe for being so great and giving us the best wedding pictures. So many continued complements on your work!!

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 10/27/2018

“Amazing” Speechless to Joe Capasso work

I found Joe on wedding wire and then goggled for more information. As I am a researcher to anyone I consider to hire. Joe’s work, that i had seen online or via instagram was truly a piece of art and ... Read more captured the beauty of not only the people he was photographing but the beauty of the scenic backgrounds; is what truly captured my eye. The 2nd I found him, I called my now husband immediately and said I found our photographer!!! 2ndly he was from my home state of New Jersey, that added the icing to the cake. Joe, over exceeded every exception of any photographer. Each photo that he has been taken of our wedding has truly exceeded any exception of what my wedding photo would be. He captured the most amazing pictures of us, each one that I have seen as a sneak peak has been nothing but amazing and beautiful. He truly is a artist photographer with an amazing gift to capture the most memorable moments. Thank you Joe!!!!

PhillyLindseyVonnC
Lindsey

Married on 11/17/2017

Joe was amazing to work with his attention to detail is truly a talent. You can tell Joe takes great pride in his work! We can not wait to see our photos, we know they will be simply amazing and ... Read more beautiful. Joe always responded and kept my mind at ease throughout the process, and was just a pleasure to work with! I definatly recommend using Joe for all your photography needs!!!