Joe Cutalo Photography

Princeton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Joe Cutalo Photography

I feel strongly about embodying my philosophy “Here to save your day” in all my interactions with my clients. I want to build strong relationships with each couple so that they can better understand and customize their photography packages to best suit their needs. Additionally, I want your personality to be clearly expressed and displayed in each wedding image. Ideally situated close to Princeton and half-way between Philadelphia and New York City, I am uniquely positioned to cover events in all of these cities, as well as the Jersey Shore, Eastern Pennsylvania, and everything in-between. I am also willing to travel to your destination weddings.

Each package I offer includes a personal online image gallery, downloads of high-resolution JPEG files from the wedding day, and a second shooter to start with. To complete your package and add more of a personalized touch, couples are welcome to add on engagement shoots, a wide selection of professional albums, standard and specialty prints, save-the-date cards, thank you cards, and much more.

Reach out to me today over phone call, text, or email so we can start planning your ideal wedding photography package together!

9 Reviews for Joe Cutalo Photography

9 Joe Cutalo Photography Reviews

Sarah
Sarah Mayer-Brown

Married on 06/01/2019

Talented, flexible, and affordable!

Our expectations were blown away in working with Joe! Throughout the entire process, Joe was extremely responsive, professional, and flexible. He patiently answered questions, worked with us to create ... Read more a photo timeline that made sense for us, and was flexible the day of with making changes as needed. Joe made us both feel relaxed and comfortable. He and his second shooter worked well together as well. Most importantly, our pictures are incredibly beautiful and really capture our personalities! HIGHLY recommend Joe for an easy going, lifestyle photographer!

emily
emily

Married on 04/27/2019

Joe is the best choice for a wedding photographer!

Joe went above and beyond what we could have asked for as a wedding photographer! He was very attentive and descriptive in our initial meetings, which helped us go into our wedding day at ease about ... Read more the pictures. On the day of the wedding, he responded seamlessly to a last-second change in photo locations. He helped set up the perfect lighting for some amazing shots. Every picture we requested, he came through with. He even helped the groom and some of the groomsmen put on their boutonnieres! We cannot thank Joe (and his partner, Ron) enough for the very important role they played in the best day of our lives!!

R
Robert Jackson

Married on 09/28/2018

Incredible photographer at a great price!

My whole family LOVED all the photos, we sat together and looked at them and everyone was incredibly impressed. He was professional, personable, and fun. He and his assistant made our wedding that ... Read more much better. Thank you!