Hired? Hired

Joe Hearn Events

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Joe Hearn Events

Joe Hearn Events is an event planning company in Orlando, Florida. This passionate team of professional planners offers extensive experience and attention to detail that allow them to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. They can assist in organizing any style and size of events imaginable. The Joe Hearn Events team is ready to help you plan and coordinate any wedding or event that you have in mind.

This company not only offers exceptional planning services, but they can also do floral design, lighting and decor services for your wedding. Whether you need day-of coordination, full planning or partial planning assistance, Joe Hearn Events is ready to help. The list of planning services offered includes:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Morgan

Married on 04/21/2018

Joe Hearn Events handled everything, from the coordination, coordination day of, food, desserts, flowers, lighting; I mean EVERYTHING! They took my ideas and made them a reality. I am not getting ... Read more married again, but if we ever have a party, or anniversary celebration, we will definitely be using them again. I recommend them hands down! Great service and reasonable pricing. Ashley, Miranda, and Joe were very attentive and helpful through the entire planning process, and especially the day of our wedding. Also, a BIG shout out to their bartender. She sewed my dress up because we couldn't find the bustle button, as I walking out to our reception!

T
Taylor

Married on 03/16/2018

I can't truly express in words just how highly I think of Joe Hearn and his team. You are making a HUGE MISTAKE if you do not hire JHE for your wedding. Joe and Ashley were truly an enormous help ... Read more throughout my entire wedding planning process and especially on the wedding day/rehearsal. I hired them for the "day-of" wedding coordination, but they both truly went above and beyond this to make my wedding day very special. I worked closely with Ashley throughout the time leading up to the wedding day, and every exchange with her was enjoyable and professional. I worked closely with Joe during my rehearsal and on the day of my wedding, and my entire family and wedding party will agree with me when I say that he is a blessing through and through. His attitude, professionalism, punctuality, attention to detail, and experience were absolutely impeccable. I will be recommending him to everyone I know from here on out. So PLEASE! Book JHE for your wedding!!!

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/16/2017

Joe Hearn Events is the best decision we made for our wedding! Joe and his team are SO talented and went above and beyond for our wedding! It has been two weeks since our wedding and our family and ... Read more friends still can't stop talking about how perfectly everything turned out. We are so thankful for them!