Joe Hearn Events

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Joe Hearn Events

Joe Hearn Events is an event planning company in Orlando, Florida. This passionate team of professional planners offers extensive experience and attention to detail that allow them to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. They can assist in organizing any style and size of events imaginable. The Joe Hearn Events team is ready to help you plan and coordinate any wedding or event that you have in mind.

This company not only offers exceptional planning services, but they can also do floral design, lighting and decor services for your wedding. Whether you need day-of coordination, full planning or partial planning assistance, Joe Hearn Events is ready to help. The list of planning services offered includes:

• Budget analysis

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 03/16/2018

I can't truly express in words just how highly I think of Joe Hearn and his team. You are making a HUGE MISTAKE if you do not hire JHE for your wedding. Joe and Ashley were truly an enormous help ... Read more throughout my entire wedding planning process and especially on the wedding day/rehearsal. I hired them for the "day-of" wedding coordination, but they both truly went above and beyond this to make my wedding day very special. I worked closely with Ashley throughout the time leading up to the wedding day, and every exchange with her was enjoyable and professional. I worked closely with Joe during my rehearsal and on the day of my wedding, and my entire family and wedding party will agree with me when I say that he is a blessing through and through. His attitude, professionalism, punctuality, attention to detail, and experience were absolutely impeccable. I will be recommending him to everyone I know from here on out. So PLEASE! Book JHE for your wedding!!!

N
Nicole

Married on 11/24/2018

Above and Beyond!

I got married Thanksgiving weekend at Windsong Ranch in Webster, FL. Joe Hurn and his team, especially Ashley, did an incredible job making my dream wedding come to life. I am a planner by nature and ... Read more was on the fence about a needing a wedding planner at all, so I was picky. However, from the moment we had our first conversation I knew I was going to love working with them! They listened to my vision, critiqued me when I needed guidance and took care of any small details I needed as we got closer to the day. I hired Joe and his team as a day of coordinator only, but it didn't feel like that. We had several conference calls and even met in person twice before the big day. On my wedding day I was amazed that they showed up with not one helper, but a whole team of helpers to make everything come to life. Joe Hurn events also took car of my table settings, linens and flowers - all were breathtaking. Having one vendor for all those things made things much easier for me and the quality was second to none. If you are thinking about hiring them, do it! They are amazing!

R
ROBIN Levine

Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding Decision We Made

The team of Miranda and Ashley were beyond amazing! We almost didn't hire a Day of Coordinator then last minute decided to. It was hands down the best decision and best money spent at the wedding; it ... Read more literally would not have run the same without them! They were incredibly organized and I felt complete confidence and trust in everything they suggested. They went above and beyond in their duties. Everything in the end ran smoothly. I would 1000% recommend them to anyone else looking for a coordinator!!