Joella’s Hot Chicken

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Joella’s Hot Chicken

Located in Louisville, Kentucky, Joella’s Hot Chicken is catering company serving the Lexington, Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, Lafayette, and Terre Haute areas, providing the perfect menu to bring the Southern Flair you're wanting. The Nashville-style company has six unique spice levels, sure to please every guest.

No wedding is too big or too small for Joella’s Hot Chicken, and they understand that no two weddings are alike. They take care of delivery, setup, cleanup, and also provide warming sets and flatware.

Cuisine
Joella’s Hot Chicken serves all-natural, antibiotic and hormone-free chicken served with Southern made-from-scratch side dishes, creamy mac and cheese, greens with bacon, and kale salad. From buffets to family-style meals, they offer various types of cuisine presentations. If you have guests with dietary restrictions, there is no need to worry because Joella’s accommodates vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free, and nut-free nutritional needs. The catering company also provides custom menus, dessert, and servers for your special day.

7 Reviews for Joella’s Hot Chicken

7 Joella’s Hot Chicken Reviews

S
Featured
Sierra Allgeier

Married on 11/17/2018

Joellas is Amazing!!!!

Joellas catered our wedding and it is beyond words how pleased we are with them. Their staff was amazing! From day one all the way up to my big day they were so easy to work with and very ... Read more accommodating of all of my requests. My wedding guests complimented their kindness and professionalism all night! The food was beyond delicious. Hot, fresh, juicy, full of flavor! The staff stayed on top of everything keeping the dishes full and clean. My Husband and I was very satisfied along with our guests. We would highly recommend their services! Thanks so much Joellas!!!!!

B
Brittany Kauflin

Married on 06/22/2019

GREAT food, GREAT service

We love Joella’s! And we were so glad to share our favorite with our family and friends. The food was fantastic, the value affordable, and the catering coordinator (Brittney) very helpful. Highly ... Read more recommend!

R
Robin Combs Cook

Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious hot food with friendly staff!

My daughter had a fairy tale wedding and Joellas chicken was the icing on the cake! The food was very good, hot and convenient. The food was waiting on us and the staff was ready to serve. I could not ... Read more have ask for a better experience.