Hired? Hired

John Bartenhagen Photography

Springfield, VA · View map · Visit website

About John Bartenhagen Photography

John Bartenhagen Photography is a Northern Virginia-based wedding photography company that will work with you both before and during your ceremony to create a vision that speaks to you and your day. In order to give you his full attention, Bartenhagen only accepts a limited number of clients each month, ensuring high-quality, candid images in a natural, contemporary style. Bartenhagen has had a penchant for practicing photography for over 20 years, including the last seven he has spent in the professional sphere. He makes each job his priority and enjoys satisfying all his clients' needs.

The photographer has the ability to edit and return your photos in 21 days. In addition, John Bartenhagen Photography offers the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot

J
Featured
Joshua

Married on 12/09/2017

John is excellent to work with. We received so much positive feedback from our guests and I would recommend him highly. Read more John is excellent to work with. We received so much positive feedback from our guests and I would recommend him highly.

M
Maggie

Married on 09/14/2018

John was a dream to have as my photographer. His team came to my getting ready location, church and separate reception site, arriving with a smile and ready to work. His attitude, direction and ... Read more demeanor, and was amazing! I'm so glad we decided to hire John Bartenhagen Photography for our special day!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/02/2018

My fiancé and I did engagement photos with John. He was extremely fast at responding. He was great with thinking of locations for the pictures. We got our pictures back very fast and they came out ... Read more amazing!