John Karasch Photography

Aiken, SC · View map

About John Karasch Photography

John Karasch Photography specializes in weddings, and would enjoy hearing about yours. We believe that beautiful, tender moments should last forever. Our style is primarily photojournalistic, allowing your special moments to be captured with minimal interruption. This style is combined with creative techniques and artistic touches where appropriate. Our normal service area includes Georgia and the Carolina's, and we're willing to travel almost anywhere.

2 Reviews for John Karasch Photography

2 John Karasch Photography Reviews

Tweety and chirp
Viridiana

Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot begin to say all the wonderful things about John and his very talented photography. He was so easy to work with and his professionalism was outstanding and of the highest highest quality. ... Read more My husband and I were quite nervous about my mother-in-law picking out a photographer so far away but after we saw the photographs and our two day shoot I started to cry the photographs were so gorgeous and they should be in a magazine. For all the brides out there, yes John's photography is that good. John has the wow factor. And he knows how to make you feel comfortable and make you look gorgeous. Don't miss out on john.

A
ARLYN

Married on 05/29/2016

John did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He was professional, provided instruction for the best shots and was fun to have there. We cannot wait to see all of the finished product. Read more John did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He was professional, provided instruction for the best shots and was fun to have there. We cannot wait to see all of the finished product.

John Karasch Photography FAQ