John Marshall Catering

E
Eva

Married on 06/07/2019

Professional, Exceptional, Highest Quality

John prepared a meal that beat all our expectations! Everyone raved about the food including other vendors at our wedding! We were highly satisfied and we would recommend John and his staff for any ... Read more any event you need catered, we cannot say enough good things about them, we were so happy with them!

D
Dave

Married on 06/09/2018

John Marshall catering worked at our wedding and it was perfect! The food was unbelievable, they were extremely organized, and the service was so great. If you are having any sort of event, these are ... Read more your guys!

F
Justine

Married on 06/21/2014

John Marshall Catering is AWESOME! I have had so many people compliment the food at our wedding on June 21st. It was a rustic barn wedding and we did family style serving with down home cooking! ... Read more People have told me that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I agree! The food was beyond exceptional! Every bit of it was delicious. The servers were professional and adapted well to the rustic surroundings. The bartenders that John Marshall provided were excellent. I will be recommending John Marshall Catering to everyone and will also be using them again and again. From the very beginning to the day of, John Marshall Catering provided excellent and personalized service. The price and quality of the food far exceeded my expectations! Thank you John Marshall Catering for making our day one of the best ever!