John Munno Weddings

Southbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About John Munno Weddings

John Munno Weddings is a talented and professional wedding photographer based in Southbury, Connecticut. Company owner and lead photographer, John, has many years of professional experience and a true passion for capturing the unique beauty of your special day. John is dedicated to creating a completely personalized wedding photography experience for every couple he works with. His main aim is to tell the story of your special day in a style and layout that is personal to you as a couple and depicts the authenticity of your love and devotion through timeless images.

Experience

John Munno became interested in photography in his teenage years and this passion led him to study photography at the New York Institute of Photography. After years of working as a nature and landscape photographer, John moved into photographing weddings and found his true calling. He derives great joy from being a part of each couple's special day and creating custom collections of beautiful images to memorialize their day.

John Munno Weddings aims to offer the highest-quality care, service, and end product for each couple. John likes to get to know you as individuals and a couple to understand your wedding vision, style, and preferences, in order to inform his photography on your day. John captures a mix of beautifully lit classic portaits and compelling and captivating candid shots at your event that will be professionally edited to produce stunning, vivid images. John delivers over 100 photos per hour of your event and couples receive both a color collection and black and white collection of their photos. All images are high resolution images with printing rights and no watermarking.

21 Reviews for John Munno Weddings

21 John Munno Weddings Reviews

S
Featured
Shannon Mason

Married on 07/13/2019

What a perfect day with a perfect photographer!

We hired John Munno last summer, a year ahead of our summer wedding. From the first contact, John was absolutely wonderful to work with. He had three consultations with us over the course of the year ... Read more and answered SO many questions for us. He truly knows wedding planning processes and made our lives so easy. We had difficulty with our venue and John helped us re-do our day of timeline, effortlessly! I don’t even know where to begin with my gratitude and praise for his work on the day of our wedding! He was so professional and made everyone feel so comfortable. He worked with our families during family pictures to make sure even my one year old niece was in the picture and looking happy!! Our bridal party portraits and couple pictures are absolutely breathtaking. We had a solid hour where he continued to work with us and find the best spots/angles. The pictures truly took our breath away. At the reception, he seemed to capture every second. My mom cried looking through the album because John captured moments that she thought she had missed! Yet, he was professional and often felt invisible to us! John returned our pictures to us in a week and released so many wonderful sneak peeks through social media that we were able to share with our friends and family. My husband remarked that it felt like we had a team of multiple photographers and yet, it was just John, who masterfully and perfectly captured our wonderful day! I don’t think we would have pulled off our dream wedding without him. We strongly recommend John for any and all weddings!!!

E
Elizabeth Brombacker

Getting married on 04/17/2020

Better Than 5 Stars!

My fiancé and I will be getting married in April 2020 and we just recently had our engagement photo shoot with John. Many of my friends who have had engagement pictures done with other photographers ... Read more spoke about how awkward it was for them. Ours was anything but. John took the time to get to know my fiancé and I before, during, and after our shoot. He made us feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. His enthusiasm and complementary manner were genuine and heartfelt. He treated this day with the same importance as a wedding and provided us with over 200 beautiful engagement pictures within the week following the photo shoot. All pictures were uploaded in high resolution to a password protected website for us to view and download or share with family and friends as we please. John was the first vendor we hired and right from the start we were confident in that decision. We knew within five minutes of talking to him that he was the right photographer for us. John is honest, personable, accommodating, and takes great pride in his work. He truly enjoys what he does and as such provides great quality work at an affordable price. We are so excited to have him at our wedding next April. He takes the time to get to know each couple and to fully understand the couple’s vision for their day and what pictures are most important to them. He provides a personalized touch in everything he does, down to the handwritten cards he has sent my fiancé and I thanking us for not only hiring him, but also to let us know how much he enjoyed our engagement photo shoot.

Peter
Peter Bouffard

Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding Wedding Photography

John exceeded all of our expectations for our daughter's wedding photography. His selection of settings, lighting, and poses was superb, reflecting his obvious love of his art and his commitment to ... Read more providing a quality product for his customers. John was seemingly everywhere, providing numerous views of all the major events of the ceremony and reception. He handles all of his equipment himself, so you're dealing with the artist-owner exclusively. The package we purchased included an engagement shoot and albums for the bride/groom and both sets of parents. Compare prices and you'll see that John provides excellent value. I highly recommend John Munno if you are looking for a quality photography product, expert artistry and a fair price.