John Neri Photography

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map · Visit website

About John Neri Photography

Maybe all started in middle school. I don’t remember exactly when. I helped my mom carrying a big lamp and a heavy duty cable always connected to the outlet, while she was filming with a pretty big and heavy camera.

During those days I didn’t care so much about models or camera brands, so I don’t remember which camera it was. I just remember it used 8mm cassettes. I also helped her taking school pictures.

I helped her in weddings and school pictures in return she let me experiment with the cameras. I used to do stop motion pictures with the action figures that survived my childhood and spent hours taking pictures of the birds and insects that I found close to my house. Perhaps it is because of those memories that I enjoy so much my work, and I get the flow that makes me require more of me, that makes me want to do each time a better job and at the same time to love each shot, each angle, each gesture, each detail, each place, each couple…

Simply love each story that I have the fortune to tell.

1 Reviews for John Neri Photography

1 John Neri Photography Reviews

B
Bobby

Married on 06/09/2018

I will be the first to admit that I wasn’t positive I wanted to budget for both photography and videography for our wedding. I kept thinking that I would be happy with someone recording the vows and ... Read more speeches and having those memories saved on a laptop somewhere to watch once a year on our anniversary... I was also nervous about hiring and working with someone that I wouldn’t get the chance to meet until arriving in Puerto Vallarta. John of course came highly recommended from many people, including our photographer, and of course he has many examples of his work posted online but it wasn’t until I saw our video put together that I realized this was the best decision we made!! (Other than picking each other as partners lol). His ability to craft your moments into what is essentially a theatrical trailer of your big day is amazing!! Both he and the photographer worked around each other effortlessly and most of the time I didn’t even notice they were there! I have watched our social media / shareable sized video over and over again and it really just captures the spirit and emotions of the day wonderfully!! He of course also compiled the full video with over an hour of edited content but let’s be honest, your friends aren’t going to watch that lol. I really feel that this video allowed people to experience the spirit and energy of our wedding even if they weren’t there. I can’t imagine not having these videos and if I had to choose to eat off paper plates in order to budget for John, I would have! This mans talent exceeds expectations! I’m including the link to our video: https://vimeo.com/286692033

John Neri Photography FAQ