John Paul Studios LLC

Cleveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About John Paul Studios LLC

We Are Artists Who Love To Tell A Story

John Paul Studios is a close united team of storytellers. We are award winning Photographers, Videographers, DJ's, we also provide Photobooths & Uplighting. The mission is to create lasting memories with passion and enthusiasm.

We are an enthusiastic and light-hearted company in Cleveland, Ohio. Emotion and fun, more than a photographer or videographer, we are a narrator, and we want to tell your story. By getting to know our clients by hearing their stories, their quirks, and what makes them unique, we are able to genuinely capture each personality behind the lens.

Choose a Company whom you are able to bundle together your Photography, Videography, Disc Jockey, Uplighting and Photo Booth services. You will have to meet and plan the details with one company, this will allow you to simplify your planning. The crew will work well together and will be on the same page with your itinerary. SAVE up to $500 WHEN YOU BUNDLE YOUR SERVICES

WE ARE NOW ABLE TO ACCEPT LAST MINUTE EVENTS

When you are planning a special event, you need people that you can rely on to make your event a memorable one. Please schedule an appointment to come see John or Adel, we are a husband and wife team who are in love with love, we have a professional demeanor and willingness to befriend every couple, treating couples and their guests like family.

John Paul Studios LLC offers both photography and videography services for your wedding day. Photography services can be expanded to include an engagement session and wedding portraits, creating a cohesive look for every chapter of your story. Services offered include:

• Photography - Unlimited Photos on dvd Copyright Free, Coffee table Book, Mini Accordian or Prints
  • Videography - 3 dvd's of Full Feature Video + Highlight Movie
  • DJ, Photobooth and Uplighting
  • Transferring your old VHS, VHS-C, 8mm Tapes to dvd
  • Re-Edit Your Old Wedding, Graduation, Birthday ect
  • Photo Slideshow of your Baby Photos with Music of your Choice.
  • High-Resolution Images & HD Digital Copies
  • Premium Photo Books

Other Services
This award-winning photography company is also happy to provide couples with DJ, photo booth, uplighting and videography services. Couples can simplify their wedding planning by bundling services with John Paul Studios LLC.

30 Reviews for John Paul Studios LLC

30 John Paul Studios LLC Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 04/27/2019

You Won't Find Anyone Better!

My husband and I can't say enough great things about John Paul Studios! From the first time we met with John and Adel, to the goodbye at the wedding they took such great care of us! Every question I ... Read more had they answered, with rapid response through email. I explained how my hubby and I are not good picture takers and we can't sit there and smile nonstop. We like fun and silly photos. The ENTIRE wedding they constantly made sure pictures were turning out good and made sure if we needed a break we would get it. John did our videography and was excellent! He even came to the rehearsal dinner to make sure our sound was set for the day of. I was SO impressed by the initiative there and I GREATLY appreciated it! Even after the wedding I have asked for some pictures just for thank you's and still getting rapid response! My hubby and I are SO impressed all around by John Paul Studios! They were just so friendly, so helpful and so fun to work with! Made our wedding photography amazing! Thanks to John Paul Studios!!

M
Mary Gorski

Married on 12/04/2018

Reliable and Fun Photographer!

John Paul Studios did a fantastic job with out photos. It ended up raining while pictures were being taken, and they took every measure to keep us dry and to keep the pictures looking nice, even if it ... Read more meant that they were getting soaked in the process. They had a fast response time with any questions that were asked and we received our pictures back in a timely manner. They are also very personable and make taking photos fun! We overall had a great experience working with this company.

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/25/2018

Natural and comfortable day captured beautifully!

The photographers were very professional. They both were good at directing the shots they wanted but also letting the day play out. We really enjoyed working with them both. Read more The photographers were very professional. They both were good at directing the shots they wanted but also letting the day play out. We really enjoyed working with them both.