John Serock Catering

West Chester, PA, PA · View map · Visit website

About John Serock Catering

John Serock Catering is a wedding caterer based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Catering has been John’s passion since he was 12 years old. After many years of experience working in various areas of the catering and restaurant business, he opened his own catering business in 2001. Their mission is to deliver services that satisfy your needs. Whether you are looking for catering for a small, intimate wedding or a large, extravagant one, they pride themselves in catering to you. Let them work with your tastes and budget to create a memorable experience your taste buds won't forget!

Cuisine
John Serock Catering has a number of catering services available. Hors d'oeuvres, buffet and plated are just three of the serving styles they offer. With the ability to make an array of cuisine styles, choose from African to Southwestern or anything in between. Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free options can be accommodated for those with specific dietary needs. John Serock Catering has the following cuisine styles available:

• American

164 John Serock Catering Reviews

Featured
User7260590

2+ years ago

John Serock catering MADE our wedding. I can't tell you how many complements we've gotten on the food and service. One of my friends took one picture the entire wedding- her half eaten meal Bc she ... Read more said it was best steak she ever had. John was so easy to work with. He and his staff were our "go to" for pretty much everything. I can't rave enough about our experience with John and his staff. They took such great care of us and our guest at the reception and every step. I can confindelty say our wedding would not have been what it was had we used someone else. Thank you John and staff for everything!!

Lisa
Lisa Colucci

Married on 11/03/2018

Best day ever!

Great food, great service, great coordinator (Jenny), flexible, accommodating, attention to detail, organization, etc. If you want a worry free wedding, this is the caterer to choose! I would say this ... Read more this staff goes beyond the bounds of their responsibility to make things wonderful for the married couple and the guests. We were asked all night if we needed anything, and everyone was happy! We had a cocktail hour with charcuterie and passed apps, as well as food stations for dinner. I have also been to other weddings by this caterer that included a sit down dinner and a buffet. All are great options! Thank you JS Catering!!! We will definitely use them again!

C
Christina

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely perfect

I want to send the most heartfelt and sincere thank you for the wedding of our dreams. From the open house over a year ago hosted by JSC until the last minute the night of our wedding we have been ... Read more impressed with the level of service and attention to detail JSC, Cassidy in particular, provided. Planning communication with Cassidy was always prompt, friendly, clear and professional.  It is clear that not only does she love her job, but that she was made to do it! Our food was out of control.  I've never had food so good at a wedding and all of our guests agreed.  It was also exciting and fun to know that the culinary team at JSC is just as interested in creating new fun ideas as we were during the planning.  Then the execution on our wedding day was beyond expectation. The staff on our wedding day was also friendly and professional, especially Violet who was assigned to Mike and I specifically.  She was attentive, without being too much - and she was SO sweet.  The bar staff was also great and I saw several guest interactions that were so genuine and fun! Of course throughout the entire night we know it was Cassidy making sure it all went well (including starting an hour late due to outside/unrelated vendor irresponsibility!).  We are absolutely blown away by every little detail and we will NEVER forget how amazing this night was! THANK YOU!!!!