John Willingham

Atlanta, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About John Willingham

John Willingham is a professional wedding musician based in Atlanta, Georgia. He plays music that suits his clients' styles and personalities, with a repertoire that ranges from Mozart to Metallica and Bach to The Beatles. John is also open to learning new songs and can play solo, or with a duo, trio, or in small groups. He considers it an honor to be selected by couples to play music on their wedding day and enjoys sharing his talents with the newlyweds and their guests.

John Willingham performs during cocktail hours, rehearsal dinners, and receptions, where he also offers DJ services. This wedding musician can also bring in some of Atlanta's finest musicians to play jazz, pop, rock and more with a variety of instruments that include cello, guitar, flute and saxophone. The music services he offers include:

• Instrumentals

H
Featured
Haynes

Married on 10/15/2016

John was amazing every step of the way. My wife and I planned our wedding ourselves without the help of a planner so establishing contacts with vendors and musicians seemed daunting. John made it ... Read more extremely easy for us and provided a large sample selection of music he could play (both classical and modern). My wife and I decided traditional wedding music and most modern hits weren't for us. We settled on music that spoke to us and represented our shared interests. Our selection included songs from Disney movies and a video game. We took a chance and shared them with John and he enthusiastically accepted to learn them and thought they were great choices. When we had our rehearsal and heard the music for the first time it was amazing to hear our unique selection played by John. Our wedding ceremony was great and we know our friends and family enjoyed the music John played. I would recommend him to any couple wanting an expert musician open to learning the music that matters to them. I believe he will help make your wedding day unique and special like he did for ours.

Paula
Paula

Married on 05/03/2019

Mother of the Groom

John absolutely exceeded all of our expectations! We are from Nashville and received John’s name from our rehearsal dinner venue. From the moment I first made contact he was amazing. At each inquiry ... Read more he was responsive and went above and beyond to help create the type of music and environment we were looking for. We started out hiring him for the rehearsal dinner and ended up using him for the entire wedding weekend! We had a variety of different music requests and he was able to help with all types! Additionally, we had audio visual needs that he took care Of flawlessly! I cannot say enough positive things about John! If you are looking for someone with multi-talents, excellent communication and a pleasure to work with , John is the one!! I rarely write reviews, but this guy deserves more than 5 stars!

K
Katie Halstead

Married on 04/26/2019

Acoustic dreaminess

John was the perfect guitarist for our small intimate wedding in the Gardens. He was easy to communicate with and sent over samples and set lists. He played acoustic instrumental guitar that added an ... Read more an incredible element to our wedding. Hire him!