John Gandy Events

Tallahassee, Florida · View map · Visit website

About John Gandy Events

JohnGandyEvents is a detail-oriented event designer and planner in Tallahassee, Florida. Using a creative eye and personal touch, they execute plans for clients in a stress-free way. JohnGandyEvents ensures that the big event is a reflection of your tastes and ideas, and simply leverages the necessary resources to achieve that outcome. With 20 years of experience, the owner is set on using the best vendors and developing relationships with the couples.

JohnGandyEvents is available for booking in Florida but also for destination weddings; set up a consultation to discuss this further. This team of planners has worked on military and eco-friendly weddings, and they can coordinate lighting options, including accent, string, lanterns, and chandeliers. They’ve also got decorations and other essentials under control, if you’ll need those — everything from aisle markers to trinkets to signage. Services include:

• Full planning

B
Featured
brittany

Married on 06/25/2016

John Gandy and his JGE team are so amazing there aren't enough worlds to describe how fabulous they are! They are a one stop shop! They plan, the decorate, they design, they have a warehouse full of ... Read more furniture, decor, and lighting options for me to pick out the "look"of the wedding, which no other wedding planner I interviewed had this. They always got back to me immediately when I had any questions. JGE took care of everything and added special touches to my wedding that I didn't even know about! I loved being surprised and impressed at my own event! They are so great! I am still in shock with how gorgeous everything was! It surpassed my expectations and I am very picky when it comes to decor! I wanted a glam gorgeous wedding and they delivered! My wedding was in Key West and John and his whole team came down! It wasn't just one wedding planner over seeing my entire wedding there were several and they all had a purpose. It was so organized and thought out. They even deliverd all the chairs and decor in their huge moving truck all the way from Tallahassee, including my gorgeous dramatic tufted sweetheart chairman a huge dramatic good mirror! If your reading this and unsure who to go with trust me when I say John Gandy and his team will NOT disappoint! Only impress! Their simply the best!

S
Savannah Farris

Married on 06/08/2019

It’s all in the details!

The John Gandy Events team is absolutely incredible! I am so happy that we hired them to create such a perfect day for me and my now husband. Everything leading up to our wedding day was just so ... Read more seamless and easy. Never would I have thought wedding planning could be this way! Emily, our coordinator, maintained constant and open communication regarding our day and ensured that all details were secured and taken care of. Even up until the day before, she had everything under control... even with incoming rain for our outdoor ceremony! While we hoped to be outdoors as we had envisioned, Emily and Janice developed an equally gorgeous indoor option for us to escape the rain. However while the weather did not look to be in our favor, the JGE team made it happen! They orchestrated for our guests to have some time for entertainment by our musicians and some mixing and mingling in the lobby of our venue. It was perfect because during this time, guests were able to appreciate the beautiful decor that had been specially curated for our day from the JGE furniture collection. Every detail in regards to decor was absolutely gorgeous. The John Gandy Team fully understood what was envisioned for our day and made it even better than we ever could have imagined! Our day was truly perfect thanks to the JGE team!

Tami
Tami Miller

Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the Groom

We hired John Gandy and his team to plan our son’s and future daughter in law’s wedding (Donofro/Miller wedding) and reception at the Goodwood Museum and Gardens in Tallahassee. This is by far the ... Read more best investment we made for this occasion. John Gandy and the John Gandy team are phenomenal! Their attention to detail is unbelievable, too! They make everything easy and stress free. We secured them a year prior to the wedding and spoke to so many others that have used their services and not one negative review or remark... If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire John Gandy!! Many thanks to John and his team for making our wedding amazing! It was the most beautiful wedding and reception I have ever seen!