John Gandy Events

Tallahassee, Florida · View map · Visit website

About John Gandy Events

JohnGandyEvents is a detail-oriented event designer and planner in Tallahassee, Florida. Using a creative eye and personal touch, they execute plans for clients in a stress-free way. JohnGandyEvents ensures that the big event is a reflection of your tastes and ideas, and simply leverages the necessary resources to achieve that outcome. With 20 years of experience, the owner is set on using the best vendors and developing relationships with the couples.

JohnGandyEvents is available for booking in Florida but also for destination weddings; set up a consultation to discuss this further. This team of planners has worked on military and eco-friendly weddings, and they can coordinate lighting options, including accent, string, lanterns, and chandeliers. They’ve also got decorations and other essentials under control, if you’ll need those — everything from aisle markers to trinkets to signage. Services include:

• Full planning

B
Featured
brittany

Married on 06/25/2016

John Gandy and his JGE team are so amazing there aren't enough worlds to describe how fabulous they are! They are a one stop shop! They plan, the decorate, they design, they have a warehouse full of ... Read more furniture, decor, and lighting options for me to pick out the "look"of the wedding, which no other wedding planner I interviewed had this. They always got back to me immediately when I had any questions. JGE took care of everything and added special touches to my wedding that I didn't even know about! I loved being surprised and impressed at my own event! They are so great! I am still in shock with how gorgeous everything was! It surpassed my expectations and I am very picky when it comes to decor! I wanted a glam gorgeous wedding and they delivered! My wedding was in Key West and John and his whole team came down! It wasn't just one wedding planner over seeing my entire wedding there were several and they all had a purpose. It was so organized and thought out. They even deliverd all the chairs and decor in their huge moving truck all the way from Tallahassee, including my gorgeous dramatic tufted sweetheart chairman a huge dramatic good mirror! If your reading this and unsure who to go with trust me when I say John Gandy and his team will NOT disappoint! Only impress! Their simply the best!

Tami
Tami Miller

Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the Groom

We hired John Gandy and his team to plan our son’s and future daughter in law’s wedding (Donofro/Miller wedding) and reception at the Goodwood Museum and Gardens in Tallahassee. This is by far the ... Read more best investment we made for this occasion. John Gandy and the John Gandy team are phenomenal! Their attention to detail is unbelievable, too! They make everything easy and stress free. We secured them a year prior to the wedding and spoke to so many others that have used their services and not one negative review or remark... If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire John Gandy!! Many thanks to John and his team for making our wedding amazing! It was the most beautiful wedding and reception I have ever seen!

💗
Brittnay

Married on 04/13/2019

So amazing, wish I could do it again!

One of my bridesmaids told me after the wedding that the JGE staff treated her as if she was getting married. She stated that all JGE's staff were professional, attentive, and genuinely nice. Even as ... Read more the person getting married, I never felt that I was missing out and my needs were not being taken care of. To hear that this was the experience of my family and friends as well, is very heartwarming. If I had to choose, I will pick JGE over and over again. They took our vision and made it something special. Everyone that attended the wedding or has seen pictures compliments on how beautiful and structured the wedding was.