Johnny Breeze Professional DJ, Acoustic Guitar & Piano

Fruitport, MI · View map

About Johnny Breeze Professional DJ, Acoustic Guitar & Piano

Johnny Breeze was awesome in every way! He has to set up under a covered area because it rained and he was more than willing to do so with out complaints. Great music and great time. --Kate Bieryla, Hilton Head, SC

Had so much fun with Johnny at the wedding. He did a great job entertaining our guests and I had so many people tell me how awesome he was. Would def recommend to anyone wanting something some good tunes at any event. --Lindsay W, Mt. Pleasant, SC 04/07/2012

We had a really good time and I would recommend Johnny to all my friends. He was very professional and talented. The guests at the party had a great time and Johnny did a great job of playing their requests and was very patient with guests and children. Will definately try to have him back for any future parties. -- Kevin M, Columbia, SC, 10/15/2011

We had him play at our wedding and reception. All of our guests raved and loved the music/singing/guitar playing, and so did we. Very accommodating. Thank you! -- April T, St Simons Island, GA, 10/8/2011

Very accommodating great to work with. -- Grady R, Savannah, GA, 11/12/2011

EXCLUSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL, Johnny Breeze can provide great music and entertainment for any occasion. Whether its a corporate fundraiser, wedding ceremony, reception or a neighborhood party, Johnny Breeze brings 250 songs of all genres to any event. His repertoire ranges from Johnny Cash, Zac Brown, Otis Redding or the Bee Gees to Hank Williams Jr., The Temptations, Garth Brooks and Matchbox 20. Johnny can deliver music at very modest levels, leaving the crowd to still have conversations they can enjoy or have a full blown dance party.

43 Reviews for Johnny Breeze Professional DJ, Acoustic Guitar & Piano

43 Johnny Breeze Professional DJ, Acoustic Guitar & Piano Reviews

Madison
Madison Greene

Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic wedding dj

Hiring DJ Breeze for our beach wedding in St. Augustine, FL was one of the easiest and BEST decisions we made during our wedding planning process. He was more than accommodating- Everything from ... Read more changing our wedding date, arriving in St. Augustine the night before, arriving early on our wedding day, personalizing our play list, customizing our first dance and father/daughter song... I could keep going on. His musical talent and personality are unrivaled. Now, a month after our wedding, I still get compliments on what a great job he did. DJ Breeze truly made our wedding night memorable for everybody. The south will miss his talent. Northern brides- take advantage! You've found the best DJ!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 05/03/2019

What a voice!

Wish we had him sing longer for our wedding but we decided to have some dj music for dancing. He did a great job with blending the songs during the dj music! But wow what a voice, his song list is ... Read more long and very expansive. Nailed every song he sang, having him play guitar and sing was a great touch for our wedding! Any questions I had he was able to answer, he was prompt in response, very professional. He showed up early to set up, he did his best with the rain situation, hopefully didn't ruin his equipment. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or function!

D
David

Married on 07/10/2017

We were very happy with the music. Great guy. I highly recommend him. Read more We were very happy with the music. Great guy. I highly recommend him.