Joline Cameron Photography

South Weymouth, MA · View map

About Joline Cameron Photography

Capturing people’s stories in an authentic and creative way is what drives me to be the photographer that I am. Every story is unique and every couple beautiful. I genuinely enjoy learning about you as a couple and as individuals so that your qualities shine through in the images that we create together.

Weddings are a big investment. I understand this and I am here for you to help out in any way that I can. I photograph weddings big and small all over the New England area, so I understand that a one-price-fits-all model simply doesn’t work for everyone. All of my couples have different needs that don’t always fit into one simple number.

All wedding collections include at least 6 hours of coverage and password protected digital download of all your edited images on a secure site. Complimentary engagement sessions are also included in all wedding collections. These types of sessions are great so that we can get to know each other before the wedding, you get comfortable with me and my way of photographing you both as individuals and as a couple; plus you get some great images that can be used for save the dates, sign in books, or just a great print to display at your wedding reception.

Also all of the wedding collections include two meetings with me to go over wedding timeline and details for the day. I am here for you! Let me be your wedding guru! I also offer special rates for elopements or small weddings (less than 50 guests). Please contact me for all the details!

My rates for full day coverage, (8 hrs) begin at $4000.

All collections include two photographers, an engagement session, high resolution images and a password protected online gallery.

2 Reviews for Joline Cameron Photography

2 Joline Cameron Photography Reviews

J
juliana

Married on 10/14/2017

If you don't hire Joline, you're wrong.

Hiring Joline to be our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. She's one of a kind, super flexible, understanding of your wants/needs for photos, and a great photographer. Plus, she'll ... Read more grit out a monsoon for you, just to make sure you get the photos you want. And on top of that, she sent us a personalized thank you gift when our friends hired her for their wedding - Joline isn't just someone you hire for your wedding, you'll want to hang out with her too! Our experience was wonderful, our photos are amazing, and we recommend Joline to anyone who will listen. Do yourself a favor and book Joline for your wedding!

A
Angie

Married on 09/04/2016

Joline is the BEST!

Joline was so professional and organized from day one. She really took the time to get to know us. She captured every detail with personalized style and thoughtfulness. Read more Joline was so professional and organized from day one. She really took the time to get to know us. She captured every detail with personalized style and thoughtfulness.

Joline Cameron Photography FAQ