Jon Adams Photography

Milton, VT · View map · Visit website

About Jon Adams Photography

Jon Adams Photography has been providing professional wedding photography services in Milton, Vermont, since 2004. Taking great pride in his work, Jon loves knowing his pictures will be shared for a lifetime, and strives to ensure each picture captures fresh, modern moments in time. He also enjoys letting couples tell their own story in his sessions, creating an environment for couples to relax, have fun, and let their true personalities shine.

Using a blend of contemporary, photojournalism, natural, and traditional styles, Jon books one event per day for his wedding sessions, destination wedding bookings, wedding portraits, and engagement shoots. He can shoot for additional hours and at multiple locations during an event, and can also provide a second shooter if necessary. With liability insurance covering his services, Jon can also offer toning, custom graphics, and slideshow capabilities. After the editing process, Jon Adams Photography allows couples to order the final photographs as:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

All weddings include an engagement session and digital files (online and on a custom engraved USB drive).

16 Reviews for Jon Adams Photography

16 Jon Adams Photography Reviews

Caitlyn
Featured
Caitlyn

Married on 08/18/2018

Best choice

When planning my wedding there were two things I knew I needed the best of; photographer and DJ. I searched for months looking for the best quality photographer for a price that fit my budget. All the ... Read more photographers that I found and liked their work were way out of my budget, and the ones that were, I wasn’t impressed with their work. Knowing how important it is to have someone to capture your day in all aspects I wasn’t settling. I met Jon and a bridal show and was very impressed with his work. After looking over his packages and talking with him I knew he was the one I had to have. He was very professional in all the months leading up to the big day, he worked with me and my husband through email and he listened to everything I had to say. He was so fun to work with and made my step daughter have fun during our engagement shoot when it was freezing cold out! The big day came and I felt at ease. He took shots that I came up with and shots I never would have thought of. I recommend him to everyone I know looking for a photographer and look forward to using him in the future! You will not be disappointed with choosing Jon Adams Photography for your special day!

sprocketvt
Amy Paquette

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great response time

Jon responded very quickly. He answered all of our questions and was flexible with us. Read more Jon responded very quickly. He answered all of our questions and was flexible with us.

Michael
Michael Blanchard

Married on 06/01/2019

Kayla and Michael Wood's Wedding

As the officiant for my best friends wedding, i had the honor of meeting Mr. Adams first hand knew the event was in good hands. Johnathan Adams was remarkable from capturing all the once in a lifetime ... Read more moments not just during the ceremony but the fun and anticipating activities and moments prior. A video was done and I am beyond words and blown away with awe on how he was able to bring it all together perfectly. What he can do with a lens is unbelievable. Honestly, if you need videography or photography done for any event, there is no other game in town that comes anywhere close to matching what I've seen him do first hand.