Jon Alder DJ Services

Reno, NV · View map

About Jon Alder DJ Services

Looking for a Wedding DJ in Reno?

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Here at Jon Alder DJ Services, we take every opportunity to ensure that each client gets exactly what they want! We take the worry out of your big day by working behind the scenes and in front of the crowd to keep things running smoothly. Customer service is our absolute highest priority. WE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR WEDDING DJ IN RENO!

In addition to our ULTRA QUALITY PA System, ECLECTIC Music Library, and PASSION for Creating EXTRAORDINARY EVENTS, we offer VALUE that no one else can! Click any of the above links to learn more, or call now for a fast quote!

Let's Dance! Call for a fast consultation now!

Call: +1 (775) 525-7360

Email: Booking.Jonalder@gmail.com

6 Reviews for Jon Alder DJ Services

6 Jon Alder DJ Services Reviews

J
Julia

Married on 09/08/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Jon Alder DJ services! He adds such a fun and interactive spin to the atmosphere that you can't help but get up and dance. He is professional but also easy ... Read more to get along with and easy to work with. He feels out the crowd and atmosphere and will play according to what the crowd is feeling and what the environment calls for. We are so lucky we got such an amazing local DJ that was reasonably priced, I would highly recommend Jon Alder DJ services!

M
Marla Richardson

Married on 09/01/2018

So much fun!

Jon has a great read on the crowd and his music selections kept me and my friends dancing all night with a big smile on my face. Would recommend to anyone. Read more Jon has a great read on the crowd and his music selections kept me and my friends dancing all night with a big smile on my face. Would recommend to anyone.

Christian
Christian Rees

Married on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much Jon!

Jon came out for our large get-together and absolutely rocked it. He was very respectful, kind spirited and he really tailored the music for the night. We all had a blast and I would highly recommend ... Read more his services! You won't be disappointed.