Jon Courville Photography

Matthews, NC · View map

About Jon Courville Photography

Welcome! We are Jon and Jennifer, a husband and wife photography team living in Charlotte, North Carolina. Being newlyweds ourselves [March 20th, 2016, to be exact!], we absolutely love working together and capturing beautiful moments.

Though both of us are artists, Jon is the primary artistic photographer. Jennifer is the designer, manager, assistant, and second photographer. When you send an email through our inquiry form, Jon will respond. After booking, Jennifer will eventually take over the communication to help work through ever detail of the wedding day.

Wedding photography is up close and personal. We see and are a part of the most intimate and sacred moments of your wedding day. We take our job very seriously, and we truly consider it an honor to be selected as your photographers. What drives our passion for photography is the relationships that we establish with every couple and family.

Because we believe it is important for you to get to know us and see what we all have in common, here are some fun facts!

Volleyball. We both play hard.

Hamburgers. You need a good one every week.

Fishing. Jon loves, Jennifer does not.

World Travelers. There's so much to see!

Family. Priorities - people, especially family, always comes first.

Jesus. Because He gave us beauty to be captured, and the ability to do it well.

And there you go! We love being married. If you are in search of a wedding photographer, we would be thrilled to be the ones you choose to document your day.

7 Reviews for Jon Courville Photography

7 Jon Courville Photography Reviews

Kristen
Kristen Bryan

Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent wedding photographer expereince!

Jon Courville Photography was amazing to work with and took the most beautiful engagement and wedding pictures! I'm extremely happy with the shots they captured, they were better than I could have ... Read more ever imagined. Jon is incredibly talented as is his wife Jennifer who provided helpful direction and guidance on posing. They captured every moment perfectly and were very creative in framing every shot. They were great at making sure the family pictures after the ceremony went smoothly and efficiently. They also did a wonderful job styling and editing the pictures to make every one beautiful, we love them all and will treasure them forever! They were amazing vendors to work with and I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Courville's for being the best photographers we could ask for!

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 10/20/2018

The most beautiful pictures

Jon and his wife Jennifer did an absolutely amazing job. They helped me with planning what pictures to take and were very supportive throughout the wedding process. On our wedding day, Jon made me and ... Read more my fiancé feel comfortable and truly enjoy taking pictures. He had helpful suggestions and ideas like where to take pictures and different poses that turned into beautiful pictures. Jon’s talent for photography is exceptional. He was able to get the special pictures I wanted (my veil floating in the wind) easily and what appeared to be effortlessly. The best part about Jon’s work is the amazing results. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and speak for themselves. One of my friend commented “Your photographer is a beast” after seeing photos Jon took and my fiancé said “I would definitely recommend him.” I am so happy that Jon was our photographer for our most important day. He is extremely talented and I truly would not have trusted anyone else the way I trusted Jon to do the exceptional job he did.

C
Cathy

Married on 04/16/2016

We were thrilled with everything. Jon was so accommodating! The pictures were beautiful s And just what we were looking for. Read more We were thrilled with everything. Jon was so accommodating! The pictures were beautiful s And just what we were looking for.