Jon Montis Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jon Montis Photography

Hi brides and grooms! My name is Jon and I am the owner of Jon Montis Photography. I believe that every bride and groom should have amazing images to remember what they experienced as well as what they couldn’t see; tears in a father’s eyes, the nervous flower girl, the look on a grooms face when he sees his beautiful bride. I like to know my clients, their tastes, needs, and personalities. I want to make every experience effortless and personal while delivering world class images of your wedding day.

Jon Montis Photography has been a successful wedding photography business in Tampa, Florida since 2008 and has won multiple Couple's Choice awards, Tampa Bridal Satisfaction Awards and Florida Business Awards. With over 100 published weddings Jon has also received multiple awards from ISPWP, PWPC and is the only Tampa Bay Wedding Photographer to receive the world reknowned Fearless Award for Wedding Photography.

Jon Montis Photography offers four different wedding packages to make sure you have everything you need to capture your special day. With packages customizable to meet all budgets For couples who want it all his ultimate package includes an upgraded platinum wedding albums, a lay-flat wedding guest sign-in book or signable canvas wrap, second photographer for eight hours, all day coverage from Jon, two hour engagement session, two upgraded lay-flat parent books, high-resolution images on a DVD or USB, print rights, retouched and edited images, an online gallery for downloading and ordering prints and a slideshow set to music and hosted online for sharing. His services include:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Candice

Married on 03/25/2016

Jon was nothing short of amazing! From the time we met him he was always so professional and really listened to our wedding needs. He shot BREATHTAKING engagement photos and gave us amazing direction ... Read more during our shoots. He always showed up on time and took action right away. He worked so hard on our wedding day and I am confident that he captured every last detail. After months of research, I found that he was very affordable in comparison to many others and he had such an amazing portfolio. DO NOT pass on the opportunity to have Jon shoot your wedding. We broke our contract with our first photographer to work with Jon, it was with every penny.

L
Lauren

Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing photographer

Jon is literally so amazing to work with! So professional, yet flexible. He has a great personality that makes you feel so comfortable. He is willing to do whatever it takes to get the best ... Read more photographs! For our engagement shoot, he rolled his pants up & got into the water to get the perfect shot. For our wedding last night, he was in our crazy dance floor getting amazing pictures of our party. So patient with toddlers, and a crazy bridal party. Jon, you were a saint to work with & our hearts couldn’t be happier knowing you captured our favorite memories!!

Anne
Anne

Married on 01/13/2018

Perfect pictures, perfect to work with

My husband HATES being photographed, and Jon made the process absolutely painless. You hardly even knew he was there, but he managed to capture everything. He was respectful and experienced with ... Read more Catholic Mass ceremonies, and both the posed and candid photos are absolutely great. The editing process took awhile (we were married during his busy season), but he got me a few expedited options for projects I needed earlier. I wholeheartedly recommend him, ESPECIALLY for camera-shy people.