Jonathan Cortez

Wesley Chapel, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jonathan Cortez

Jonathan Cortez is an eclectic live performer, DJ, and professional MC based in Tampa, Florida. An international act, Jonathan has been in the industry full time for more than 10 years, and has had the pleasure of entertaining for hundreds of audiences around the world. However, his skills go beyond that of a traditional DJ, as he is also a professional vocalist and MC as well. Jonathan can sing more than 1,000 songs in three languages, by over 200 different artists and sounds just like them all!

To ensure that Jonathan is the right fit for your wedding, he invites you to come watch him perform live! Jonathan offers free consulations to discuss your personal music taste and your vision. He is happy to create a setlist that fits your desired wedding aesthetic, while also avoiding your do-not-play-list. He also offers bilingual MC services to keep the crowd engaged and excited. Whether an intimtae affair for 50 people or the plantinum wedding of the year for 1,000 people, Jonathan and his well trained staff have the equipment, experience and skill set to make your dream reception a reality.

* Free consultations

* Outstanding Live Vocals, DJ & MC services

* Musicians available too!

* High end lighting and sound production

* Wireless LED uplighting

Featured
Amanda

Married on 11/10/2018

The Best One Around!

Jonathan Cortez, is hands down the best performer you’ll ever come across! He truly makes everyone’s head turn throughout the wedding, because he shocks you with his amazing singing voice! When ... Read more making our rounds during the reception and saying hello to everyone. The first thing out of everyone’s mouth was “where did you find him, he’s amazing.” I’ve been to two other Weddings that Jonathan was the Performer at. So when I got engaged and picked a date, he was literally the first person I called and booked!! After I got married and spoke with all my Family and Friends, one thing everyone complimented was Jonathan. No one could get over how talented he was! I had family from New York at my Wedding and they asked him for his business card. They said they would fly him to NY in a heart beat for a wedding. The week before we got married, my Husband and I had a conference call with Jonathan. We talked and got to know each other, discussed songs, music we like/dislike, and timelines of the evening. During the wedding Jonathan did everything and more than we asked for. If you’re looking to get everyone out on the dance floor and have people talking about your wedding forever! Jonathan Cortez is the person you need!!! He is way way more than 5 ⭐️ s! Jonathan, We can’t thank you enough for doing the amazing job that you did and making our Wedding a night to remember!! Amanda & James 11/10/18

N
Nadine

Married on 12/30/2018

Jonathan is the BEST DJ I have ever seen! He is truly one of a kind! Hire him!

I got connected to Jonathan through my father who has been using him as his DJ for the last 10 years for all of his office parties. I knew Jonathan was good when my dad told me they have changed the ... Read more dates of their office parties to accommodate Jonathan’s busy schedule. After having him as our wedding DJ I can see why. Jonathan was an outstanding DJ on every level. He masterfully coordinated a multicultural wedding with Arabic and English music. He prepared in advance by getting our non-English language music and learned them as if they were his own songs. He was professional and courteous with everyone he interacted with. On top of being so pleasant to be around, he is a stunningly talented artist with an incredible voice that transitions among any genre effortlessly. Out of everything in our wedding, we received the most compliments for our DJ. Everyone was blown away his artistry and no one could believe it when he started singing!! The man can really sing! He truly made our wedding magical. If having fun at your reception is important to you, you must hire him!!! The DJ makes it a party. He kept everyone dancing all night!!!!! Hiring him was the best decision we made for our wedding!

K
Kyle

Married on 04/28/2018

Jonathan Cortez did an outstanding job at our beach wedding last month! He is a true professional and extremely easy to work with. He is very easy-going and does whatever is necessary to ensure ... Read more everyone is having a great time. We hadn't had the pleasure of hearing Jonathan live before so we were a bit nervous, but as soon as he sang his first note you should have seen our faces, and all 104 people at the wedding! Peoples jaws were dropping, and he instantly became the life of the party! He can sing any genre and do it well! He did a great job mixing and timing when to play songs and when to sing. If you are looking at Jonathan for an event, just know you do not need to worry, the guests and you will be amazed at the experience. Thanks for a great wedding JAC