Jonathan Dyer Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jonathan Dyer Photography

Jonathan Dyer Photography is a seasoned and skilled wedding photography business located in Tampa, Florida. This award-winning documentary photographer has been perfecting his skill set for more than 20 years. Jonathan Dyer Photography has shot a number of weddings and documents a couple’s big day from start to finish. Jonathan, the owner, has an eye for documenting significant and sentimental moments, from the exchanging of vows to the first dance. Jonathan has the ability to make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, resulting in timeless portraits and authentic candids.

Jonathan works with couples to ensure a stress-free planning process. He offers a variety of pricing options, from packages to all-inclusive hourly rates. Depending on what package is chosen, couples may receive all-day coverage, a full collection of professionally edited photos, two custom canvas prints, a premium engagement shoot, a hardcover photo book, and a second photographer for ultimate coverage. Jonathan is skilled in a number of different styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. Other services include:

• Multiple locations

Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/19/2019

Outstanding

I would 1,000 percent recommend Jonathan Dyer to anyone out there looking for a photographer for their wedding or other photography needs! To start he has very reasonable pricing. We wanted to capture ... Read more capture beautiful pictures of our day, but we also know most wedding pictures/albums aren’t pulled out at looked at every day, especially as time passes. We did not want to spend a fortune. Now just because I say Jonathan is affordable, this does not mean you’ll be sacrificing quality. Our wedding was Sunday evening and by Wednesday morning we had a preview of pictures he had captured throughout the entire day and night. The pictures thus far are phenomenal, and I cannot wait to see the full album! Not only are the pictures amazing, but Jonathan has undoubtedly one of the best personalities. He keeps things light with some added comic relief which is absolutely necessary on a day that can be a little stressful and anxiety filled. About an hour before our ceremony was about to begin, I realized the bottom of my dress had already gotten dirty, and I had a little bit of a bridezilla moment. However, Jonathan made me laugh as my sister helped with the stain and within a few minutes, I felt calm again. He was also very flexible with the wedding day schedule. Last minute was quickly able to come up with a better timeline so that I wasn’t standing in my dress for longer than I needed to. He is also flexible with substituting/adding/removing certain items from the packages that he offers in order to customize a plan that works best for you! We were also able to hire one of his colleagues at a reasonable rate as a 2nd photographer for a few hours during the wedding to capture guests during the ceremony and cocktail hour as Jonathan was taking our family and wedding party photos. She was excellent to work with as well! He is great with communication. He promptly responds to your emails and questions, and if for any reason there is a delay, he will let you know it and the reason why. I cannot say enough amazing things about Jonathan, his ability, and the service he provides, that would do him justice. Just do yourself a favor and hire him!

J
Jennifer

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Beyond Expectations

We had to move our wedding date up and I had a short time to plan my wedding and Jonathan was quick to respond and get my contract ready. He worked with my schedule and showed up on time. The pictures ... Read more were beyond expectations and very creative. They were very natural and he was able to capture the best moments of the day. Would highly recommend!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Jonathan was a pleasure to work with! He is very professional, and patient. We had not pinned down a spot for our private ceremony (out of town), and he rolled with it as we worked it out. Our ... Read more pictures turned out stunning, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful reminder of our special day.