Jonathan Edwards Winery

North Stonington, CT · View map · Visit website

About Jonathan Edwards Winery

Jonathan Edwards Winery is a wedding venue in North Stonington, Connecticut. This venue is perched on the hilltop surrounded by 20 acres of beautiful vineyards, making it an ideal destination for any event. The vineyard is also in close proximity to many seaside towns, casinos and beaches making it an enjoyable getaway for out-of-town guests. Jonathan Edwards Winery provides a serene yet memorable experience.

Facilities and Capacities
Couples can host up to 200 guests for an outdoor tented wedding with our Sperry Tent. The Barrel Room is a rustic space with an intimate atmosphere and can seat up to 75 or become more of a cocktail hour format up to 150. The tasting room, deck and stone patio are used for a grand cocktail reception overlooking the rolling hills and vineyards. The classic, white tent surrounded by vineyards is a magical place to hold the main reception.

The venue works with three exclusive caterers that are some of the best in the region to provide a delectable menu for you and your guests. All the caterers will handle staff and rentals as well. An event coordinator is also available to help make the wedding planning process stress free.
The venue offers additional services, such as:

• Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Setup

Other Services
In addition, the venue can host wedding events such as:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Reception

Other Facilities
The venue provides additional facilities like:

• Bridal suite
  • Onsite parking
  • Wheelchair access

26 Reviews for Jonathan Edwards Winery

26 Jonathan Edwards Winery Reviews

Jen
Jen Wing

Married on 07/13/2019

Hands down best wedding venue ever

WOW is this venue amazing. We got married here last week, I almost didn't pull the trigger on the price of booking, but it was my dream, and worth every penny. We got married in the middle of the ... Read more vines, the wine is amazing, and that TENT! They have a new beautiful Sperry tent. With lights and a few florals- wow. Hidden gem in Connecticut.

A
Annie

Married on 07/07/2018

My family, husband, and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Jonathan Edwards. My mom and I knew JE was the perfect venue for us as soon as we arrived (truly, we pulled in to the ... Read more driveway and my mom said "this is it!!"). It's a stunning site that perfectly fit the vibe we were looking for (rustic, elegant, and kind of anthropologie-esque). I also immediately fell in love with the gorgeous Sperry tents they use for outdoor receptions. Apart from the beauty of the location, we were also very impressed by the JE team. The event coordinator, Erica, immediately made us feel comfortable and taken care of. Throughout the year, I never worried about the venue, wine, or day of coordination, because I knew Erica was on it. I was also impressed by how responsive the JE team was. I sent many emails and texts leading up the wedding day (i.e., where should I put signs? Can I borrow barrels? Where will the ceremony musicians sit?), and Erica was always extremely quick to reply. Erica also sent fun updates over the year (i.e., a picture of tent when it was set up in the fall, a picture of my flowers in the bridal suite on the morning of the wedding, etc.). The Jonathan Edwards team seemed to share in my joy and excitement leading up to the big day, which meant so much to me. Overall, Jonathan Edwards played a key role in making my wedding day the best day of my life. I would highly recommend the site to anyone planning a wedding!

K
Katie

Married on 07/07/2018

My daughter and her husband had a perfect wedding at Jonathan Edwards! The setting was breathtaking. All the people who worked the event were kind and went the extra mile. Erica was a rock star! We ... Read more could not have asked for a better experience!