Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery

Pinellas Park, FL · View map

About Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery

Because your wedding is so important... do not make the mistake of choosing a photographer just because of the Internet site and the lowest prices. You wouldn’t shop for your reception hall without visiting it and meeting the manager, or order food without having a reference as to it’s quality. The same goes for the person who will accompany you during the most important day of your life. You want to know that this person will not only create beautiful images but you want to feel that they understand exactly what you want and that you feel very comfortable with them. This is a decision that is a very emotional one, these images will relate and recall very special moments of this day; you want to be sure of making the right choice. You are investing a lot of time, energy and money in making this event, a memorable one. Take the time to look at your best value options. You know deep down, it’s not only a matter of getting the cheapest but getting the best for your money.

We are proud to serve the St. Petersburg/ Tampa Bay Area.

If you would like to schedule a consultation or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 727.851.9965

34 Reviews for Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery

34 Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery Reviews

S
Suzanne

Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Jonathan on our wedding day was such a pleasure. He was very down-to-earth and even grabbed appetizer plates for us while we waited to enter our reception. Jonathan understood how ... Read more important our family and friends are to us, and he beautifully captured moments that we will cherish forever. He arrived early and worked seamlessly with our other vendors. We couldn't believe how many photos he was able to shoot, and putting together our albums has been difficult because there are so many incredible pictures to choose from. We highly recommend Jonathan for your special event!

A
Alina

Married on 03/10/2018

This is so overdue but Jonathan did a fantastic job with our wedding photography this past March! I wasn’t too obsessed with the little details of the wedding but I knew I wanted an excellent ... Read more photographer that could really capture the beauty of our church and venue. We got married in Sacred Heart Catholic Church in downtown Tampa, which has so much beautiful character and history. I knew I needed an experienced photographer that could really capture the beauty of this place, and Jonathan did not disappoint!! His photos were absolutely breathtaking and so well done. I’m still receiving compliments from family members and friends about the photos even months later! His photography is true art and I love looking through the pictures and reliving that special day. I’m so grateful to Jonathan for capturing all of these special moments. He is the best!!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 12/02/2017

Jonathan Fanning is amazing! My husband and I just received our pictures back from our wedding on St. Pete Beach, and every picture is perfect! Jonathan did a wonderful job capturing my husband and I, ... Read more as well as all of our guests. He was extremely professional, relaxed, and fun to work with throughout our wedding day! He has a great eye for details, angles, and the perfect lighting! All of his pictures are unique and capture so much emotion. We are so glad we had Jonathan as our wedding photographer!!