Jonathan Hare Photography

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jonathan Hare Photography

Jonathan Hare Photography is a wedding photography business based in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Jonathan Hare, who is the owner of the business, is a passionate traveler, so he is more than happy to accommodate couples planning destination weddings. He specializes in wedding photography and has been actively involved in the industry for over 10 years. With every wedding he attends, he uses his experience and talents to artistically retell couple’s love stories.

When he shoots, Jonathan strives to capture every wedding moment in the most authentic manner possible. In order to achieve that, he does minimal posing and directing and instead allows the candid moments to unfold naturally. In addition to weddings, Jonathan Hare Photography also offers engagement shoots and trash-the-dress shoots. Couples can request additional hours or a second shooter if they need more coverage. Other options include the following and more:

• Albums

K
Featured
Keri

Married on 03/31/2012

What can I say about the best photgrapher I've ever seen? He was so energetic and his demeanor really put everyone at ease. He went way above and beyond what I've seen most photographers do during ... Read more weddings...even jump in the water to get awesome shots! He was professional, courteous, relatable, and you could tell he really enjoyed his job. He even made a slide show of some of the best shots DURING the reception and had it playing for the guests to enjoy at their leisure. I've never seen anyone do that before. I'm not the most photogenic person, but he managed to churn out picture after picture that complimented my husband and me perfectly. I have shots that other people took during the wedding that looked horrid next to his. I am completely blown away at his dedication and his talent. I would HIGHLY recommend using him for your next function...I know I will!!!

April
Nicole Boehne

Married on 04/27/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

So let me just preface this review with the fact that I stumbled upon Jonathan’s work years before meeting my husband, ( wow still sounds weird!).. I noticed the way he captured memorable moments in ... Read more unique ways, constantly putting a spin on classic poses and photos. Choosing him was a no brainer. Fast forward to my big day. Jonathan was prompt, professional, but such a blast. He makes you feel like he’s a just a friend with a camera. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on his demeanor and the way he made my bridal party and family feel so comfortable. Not to mention, the pictures come out STUNNING. He’s able to capture beautiful photos without the uncomfortable “forced smile and awkward posing,” and I’m forever grateful to have him as part of our big day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

R
Ryan Sack

Married on 04/19/2019

Beyond what we could have imagined

Jonathan was amazing. The photos were beyond what we were hoping for. Very accommodating and easy to communicate with. Read more Jonathan was amazing. The photos were beyond what we were hoping for. Very accommodating and easy to communicate with.