J. White & J. Foster - DJ & MC

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About J. White & J. Foster - DJ & MC

J. White & J. Foster - DJ & MC is a North Myrtle Beach-based wedding DJ and entertainment company. Jonathan White and Johnathan Foster are passionate about making your wedding exactly what you dreamed it would be. Whether you want a conga line or relaxed reception, they can make it happen. You can expect J. White and J. Foster's services to be "always clean and never boring."

To create the perfect reception, the Charleston wedding DJ company will listen to your wants and needs. You can give them a set list or simply explain the vibe you want. With J. White & J. Foster - DJ & MC, you are the stars of the show. Their professional entertainment services include:

• Consultation
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Disco Ball

Areas Covered
Jonathan White and Johnathan Foster serve couples in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas. This includes Florence and Charleston.

48 Reviews for J. White & J. Foster - DJ & MC

48 J. White & J. Foster - DJ & MC Reviews

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 12/01/2018

INCREDIBLE - Worth every penny!

Jonathan White was the DJ for our New Years Eve wedding (ceremony and reception). Let's just say we never left the dance floor! I have never experienced a more high energy, detail-oriented, responsive ... Read more DJ in my life, and I am so glad it was my own wedding that was such an incredible event. Jonathan was super organized through the entire process and made sure that he had all of our song requests played at the appropriate time. His set up and lights looked elegant, but professional and fun. He kept the dance floor going all night and into the New Year with his energy and keen sense of music selections for the crowd. He even got on the dance floor and added to the celebration! He made the entire event so much fun and kept everything going with the necessary cues, announcements, and perfectly followed our timeline the whole night. He arrived to our venue early to be sure he was set up and ready, checking his equipment, and meeting with our coordinator, etc. Jonathan has an incredible personality and is the key ingredient to why our wedding was so much fun! So memorable! Thank you Jonathan! If I could give a 6th star, I would.

Amanda
Amanda Thomas

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Jonathan & Candace are the best!!!

J. White & J. Foster were the best possible choice for our wedding! They kept it clean but fun! I met with Jonathan and Candace before we decided whether to hire them and they completely put my mind ... Read more at ease. They were friendly and had so many ideas. They answered questions and gave suggestions that helped move my planning in the right direction. D.J. White was the life of the party! If you’re looking to hire a coordinator, Candace White is the absolute best! She stayed in contact throughout my planning and helped me keep up with my other vendors. Candace helped me stay calm and focused. The day of the wedding, she took so much stress off me and my mom. She even packed me and my husband some dinner plates to take after the wedding! Hiring this team is the greatest thing you can do for your wedding! They are the best!

Andy
Andy Hudgins

Getting married on 11/04/2020

Wedding party

DJ White is hands down the best DJ around. I met Jonathon White a couple of years ago while coaching with him. When I learned about his DJ business, I knew who the DJ at my wedding was going to be. ... Read more During the planning portion of the wedding, he answered any questions we had in a quick manner and helped us plan the evening to flow in the best possible order. Once the party started, he kept it going. He was truly the life of the party, he even got out on the dance floor and broke it down a couple of times. I received multiple messages in the days following raving about the experience they had at the wedding reception. This is a direct reflection of the type of experience DJ White provides. If I had to do it all over, I would go with DJ White without any question. I highly recommend him to anyone!