Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center

Mooresville, IN · View map · Visit website

About Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center

Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center provides a wedding banquet space for couples in Indianapolis and the surrounding area. Located within 10 minutes of the Indianapolis Airport, your out-of-town guests will conveniently find your venue. This full-service venue allows couples to enjoy their wedding without the stress of planning the small stuff.

Facilities and Capacity
Their outdoor ceremony locations provide couples with picturesque backgrounds to say their vows. Couples may host up to 400 guests indoors or out. They also offer an elegant banquet hall complete with chandeliers and vaulted ceilings.

Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center provides each couple with a full-service package for their wedding day. Packages include the following services:

• Event planning
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Carriage rides
  • In-house catering and bar services
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance

Cuisine
Choose between plated entrees or buffet meals for your reception dinner. The chefs provide a variety of styles for each buffet menu, including smokehouse, buffet Italiano or Mexican fiesta. Some meal options include:

• Traditional lasagna marinara
  • Home-style chicken with fresh dumplings
  • Roast pork loin with apple-bourbon barbecue sauce

14 Reviews for Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center

14 Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center Reviews

C
Featured
Chante

Married on 05/06/2018

I can't say enough great things about this venue. We had a small low budget wedding and didn't expect to get so much for the price. The staff was amazing day one to wedding day. We had an outside ... Read more ceremony and reception. Olivia with Jones Crossing was so easy to communicate with and when the rain hit she made sure everything kept moving smoothly. They took excellent care of us without being pushy. We used Grafton Peek catering and the food was amazing. Nikki was so friendly and helpful. They took care of my dad so he could take food home to my mom who was unable to attend due to health issues. I never went without a drink in hand and I was impressed with how beautiful everything looked. It was a perfect day start to finish. Recommend for a hassle free wonderful day!

A
Anna

Married on 11/03/2018

Best day ever!!

Olivia and her staff were more than accommodating! They went out of their way to make sure everything went the way we had planned! The caterer was amazing! Everyone raved about the food! The cake is ... Read more to die for!!! Strawberry was the ultimate fav amungst the guests! I would recommend The Jones Crossing to anyone and everyone! It was beautiful and extremely reasonable! My guests were very pleased with how elegant the space looked! Only issue was it was too short.. we loved every minute!!

T
Tabitha

Married on 11/17/2017

Jones Crossing went above and beyond my husband and I's expectations when it came to the wedding venue. Olivia Wheatley is probably the nicest person i have ever dealt with professionally. She made ... Read more sure from day 1 that we had everything planned out that we wanted for our day. She was also very understanding when i wanted to change some colors around and the guest count fluctuated. The whole team at Jones Crossing was super nice and was available to answer any questions we had or to just help out in any way they could. They made the most stressful day of my life so far go so smooth and i couldn't thank them enough for everything they did for us.