Jones Flowersmith

Roseville, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jones Flowersmith

Jones Flowersmith is a boutique wedding florist located in Roseville, California. They offer complete event planning and floral design services for your special day.

They strive to create unique floral designs that capture your personality and passion. Starting with a customized proposal, they work with couples to make their dream wedding a reality.

Their signature style is modern, organic, and chic, tailored to each couples own design tastes and vision for their wedding. They use seasonal flowers and textural elements, highlighting the natural environment and beauty of the venue.

Jones Flowersmith's products include: bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral crowns, centerpieces, aisle decor, large floral arrangements, arches, and one-of-a-kind floral installations.

Wedding and Event Floral Design Services offered:

• customized proposal
  • vision board
  • consultations
  • venue site visit
  • floral mock-ups
  • graphic design services
  • delivery & set up

Jones Flowersmith serves Northern California, including Sacramento, the Bay Area, Tahoe, and beyond, and they are available for destination weddings, as well.

18 Reviews for Jones Flowersmith

18 Jones Flowersmith Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 09/07/2018

Truly amazing, beautiful, and a dream!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Becky/Jones Flowersmith. Working with her was a dream and everything she did for us was the best part of my wedding. Truly, I had no direction for my flowers- ... Read more I told her I just wanted lush greenery and pretty flowers. She came back with a vision board that blew me away. It was designed to somehow tie together my dress, the venue, and so many other random elements. She also challenged me to look past my overplayed/cliche Pinterest. She brought in colors and life into our wedding. I didn’t hire a wedding coordinator and Becky filled that role for me without me even realizing it. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. The last couple of weeks before the wedding, it felt like she took it upon herself to tie everything together. She is so generous with her time and artistry. Honestly, I want to have another wedding just so I could work with her again.

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 10/21/2018

Thomas Wedding

Becky was great. She truly listened to my vision for our wedding day. We met up a few times and everything went smooth and everything worked perfectly Read more Becky was great. she truly listened to my vision for our wedding day. We met up a few times and everything went smooth and everything worked perfectly

Heather
Heather

Married on 09/29/2018

Very Professional

I was so glad I went with Jones Flowersmith as my florist. Becky knows what she is doing and was so helpful filling in the gaps with beautiful details. She was also able to provide some props outside ... Read more of just flowers. I loved working with her. She kept things simple for me while she worked hard on the back end. The flowers were beautiful and her greenery that outlined our wedding signage was a great touch. She also had great questions for me to ensure I had all the details covered.