Jonhy Adán

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Jonhy Adán

Johny Adán Photographer is a wedding photographer based in Eastern Mexico. Johny is a professional photographer that primarily captures destination weddings, and has photographed weddings in locations such as Cancun, Tulum, all of Riviera Maya. His work is his passion, and he endeavors to capture each moment of your wedding with a spirit of romance, fun, and imagination.

Johny Adán Photographer provides destination wedding and engagement photography throughout Eastern Mexico. Johny prioritizes capturing your special moments, and will go above and beyond to ensure that every facet of your wedding is documented creatively. His photography background has featured both indoor and outdoor photography, and he offers flexibility to adapt to your chosen wedding or engagement photography location. Johny also provides wedding cinematography, allowing you to relive your wedding moments in high-definition video. In both photography and cinematography, Johny will capture the joy of your wedding toasts, the reverence of your vows, and the fun on the dance floor. He offers photography items such as prints, albums, canvases, matted prints, proofs, flush mounts, and negatives. Other wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Christine Marie

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

Johnny and his team are so unbelievably amazing! My fiance and I found him last minute Sept 2018 & booked him for our last min engagement photos while we went to Hard Rock Riviera Maya for our site ... Read more visit. He responded right away, provided pricing (which was much more price friendly than other vendors) The shoot went so great, we hired him for our June 2019 wedding. He was the best vendor I dealt with throughout this entire wedding planning process. He is very talented & made our day so special. The pictures are FABULOUS & he did a wonderful job! Also, he has such a quick turnaround time. In 48 hrs we had all our beautiful photos back :) HIRE JONHY & HIS TEAM IF YOU WANT THE JOB DONE RIGHT!!!

Koko
Koko English

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Photographer

Jonhy shot our engagement photos in Akumal. He was very kind, professional, on time, easy to work with, and his photographs turned out beautifully! We had such a wonderful experience with Jonhy. We ... Read more highly recommend him!

Christian
Christian Bolduc

Getting married on 05/23/2020

The absolute best photographer/videographer in Mexico!

If we were going to right a review with all the great things about Jonhy it would take us hours! Being that it was my first time ever booking a photographer (and being in a completely different ... Read more country) I wasn’t sure what to expect as I set out to Punta Sur to propose to my girlfriend. The first thing I will say about Jonhy is that his communication is ALWAYS excellent. Any questions/concerns/thoughts that I had, Jonhy was always extremely responsive (5-10 min!!) and took everything I had to say into consideration. He made the process effortless. As we discussed, Jonhy was exactly where he said he would be as we approached the proposal spot at the tip of the island. Jonhy’s expertise and knowledge of the location were priceless, as he had sent me numerous pictures, instructions, and tips about that exact spot. Thanks to Jonhy, everything went even better than we could have imagined. The pictures themselves are world class - Jonhy and his assistant Rose know exactly how to capture every special moment, and made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. Not only are they absolute professionals, but both wonderful and kind people. If we decide to have our wedding on the island, we would be honored to have Jonhy as our photographer. If you are someone who wants the best for your special moments, Jonhy is your guy!