JOPHOTO

Knoxville, TN · View map

About JOPHOTO

Knoxville Wedding Photographers

JoPhoto is a husband and wife photography team specializing in weddings and elopements for adventurous couples. We create natural, light-filled images to tell stories in a timeless and classic approach.

We provide wedding photography in Knoxville, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and throughout the southeast.

Specializing in intimate and natural mountain weddings, we are licensed Great Smoky Mountains National Park wedding photographers and photograph weddings and elopements at Spence Cabin, the Appalachian Clubhouse, and Cades Cove. We also frequently photograph weddings in Knoxville at Hunter Valley Farm, Dara's Garden, The Standard, RT Lodge, Gallaher Bend, and many other venues.

JoPhoto

163 JOPHOTO Reviews

Brian
Brian Lafferty

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Enhanced our special day!

JOPHOTO went above and beyond to help make our day special. They were so helpful, personable and captured our special moments beautifully! They nailed the style just as we had hoped and we can't stop ... Read more looking at the photos. JoPhoto rocks!

Kathryn
Kathryn Mitcham

Married on 07/21/2019

Highly recommend JoPhoto for amazing quality, unique wedding photos to treasure a lifetime. Cherry on top is that they’re so much fun to work with!

When I was originally researching photographers in the Smoky Mountains area, I knew that we wanted fun, adventurous photos that are unlike some of the more cliche, common wedding photos you see.I ... Read more wanted something that would better capture us as the adventurers we are. While I KNOW that Joe & Kathleen can take wonderful traditional photos as well (I've see for myself & they also did many more traditional family photos for us), we believe their specialty is truly UNIQUE adventure wedding photos. When I found JoPhoto, that was all the searching I needed. Andrew & I actually planned our wedding date around their availability -- that's how badly we wanted them to capture our wedding for us. This was the best wedding decision we made. Kathleen & Joe were a true pleasure to work with and made taking photos fun and stress free. There were lots of laughs and we really enjoyed their company, too. They are such a sweet and talented couple. I felt really good about what our photos would be like after the wedding, but when we received the photos, they STILL exceeded our expectations. We got our photos back EXTREMELY quickly and we were simply blown away. We pulled over while driving to look at them and it felt like Christmas morning. These photos are some of our most prized possessions now and I can't say enough wonderful things about JoPhoto. We have received so many compliments from family and friends and inquiries as to who our photographers were. Their work is amazing. 100% worth the price for extremely unique wedding photos you'll treasure for the rest of your lives. We are forever grateful and so thankful that we found you! We'll be singing your praises to people for years to come!

Isabella
Isabella Booth

Married on 07/14/2019

fun, enjoyable, stress-free, efficient,

My husband and I had a destination wedding in the Smoky Mountains. We had never met Jo and Kathleen before the wedding day so that was a little nerve-racking but they were simple incredible. They ... Read more were at the sight early and ready to go. Our ceremony was an hour behind due to family being caught in traffic and they were so accommodating . They did not leave early and stayed after the wedding for several hours to take pictures of my husband and I . It started to rain an hour before our ceremony and I was so nervous that the church would be too dark for good pictures (it was primitive and did not have electric),but when we received our pictures back they were AMAZING . Jo and Kathleen were so much fun to work with and new how to had family pictures and such so well . We highly recommend Jo and Kathleen for any event and cannot wait to come back to TN and use them in the future! Their pricing is unbeatable as well . We could not be happier with how the pictures turned out !