Jordan Flowers & Events

Pflugerville, TX · View map · Visit website

About Jordan Flowers & Events

Jordan Flowers & Events is a wedding planner and florist located near Austin, Texas. Whether you need an entire event planned, or just the floral arrangements, Jordan Flowers & Events wants to make the entire process as stress free and beautiful as possible.

Experience

Jordan's passion in weddings & events started in 2005 in a local floral shop. From there she decided to pursue a career in events. Flawlessly executung wedding and events with brides & grooms to give them a wedding coming true. Working within the floral industry for almost a decade, she understands where some florists fall short. Jordan has made it her mission to provide the freshest flowers available at reasonable prices making her services a phenomenal choice for any event. Jordan Flowers & Events is also a fully equipped event company that caters to a variety of wedding planning details.

Jordan Flowers & Events offers a variety of options from floral design, to combination packages, depending on your wedding needs. Combining top design with superior customer service makes Jordan Flowers & Events a premier choice for your special day. A large array of services are available within combination packages including:

• Venue Selection
  • Catering
  • Lighting
  • Hair & Makeup Professionals

Venues They Work With

Jordan Flowers & Events is happy to cater to many different venue types including outdoor sites, private homes, historic buildings, hotels, restaurants, churches, and almost anywhere else you can think of having a wedding.

41 Reviews for Jordan Flowers & Events

41 Jordan Flowers & Events Reviews

stephanie
Featured
stephanie

Married on 11/04/2018

Jordan Flowers saves the day!

Jordan is such a wonderful and kind person. But she also knows how to crack the whip and get the job done. We hired Jordan for day-of coordination + decor rentals(Smooth Sailing Package) and floral ... Read more services. She is really on top of things and guided me through all the details and fine tuning that I never would have thought of. I am so glad I didn't make the decision to DIY the flowers and some of the decor but most of all I'm glad I didn't try to execute the day of with just friends/family help like I initially planned! I can't explain all the ways Jordan helped in the process but she made things so much easier on me. I showed her some pics of floral arrangements and decor ideas I liked and she totally captured my vision. She gave me great advice on the flowers I chose and which ones may be more expensive/hard to get during my wedding season. I'm completely in love with the bouquets and arrangements she came up with. The decor was great, she had the wooden table blocks and wooden arch made for us. It was so nice to not have to lug a bunch of stuff home after the wedding and get rid of it! Her experience and thoughtfulness really showed through. We got so many compliments from our guests about how on top of everything she was. Everything went perfectly. I hear my other friends say they wish certain things were different about their day or that their coordinator didn't do certain things. NOT WITH JORDAN! I have no complaints and literally nothing went wrong that I know of. So if anything did go wrong, she didn't even break a sweat the whole time. :) I recommended Jordan to my boss who is planning her wedding now and she is so happy with the service she is receiving so far. Book Jordan, you won't regret it!!!

Amy
Amy Maxwell

Married on 03/31/2019

Exceeded my High Expectations!

Jordan is passionate about flowers! You can tell she knows and enjoys her craft. She is cheerful, professional, thoughtful, and was always accessible during the entire planning process. Not to ... Read more mention, she was a great value compared to other florists I considered. When I arrived at our reception, I was blown away by how beautifully and elegantly she arranged the centerpieces and displays. Perfection!

GrimaldoBride
Kate

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Quality and Attention to Detail

I found Jordan online and was impressed by her past work, transparent prices and responsiveness. I had a non-traditional vision of our reception space which required a lot of different styles of ... Read more arrangements and greenery. Leading up to the wedding it was super easy to share my ideas and inspiration with Jordan through pinterest, email and in person. I tried to keep my expectations in check because, nothing ever lives up to your pinterest dreams and Jordan's prices were so reasonable I kept waiting for some surprise cost or disappointment. But Jordan managed to not only meet but exceeded my expectations! As soon I walked into the reception tent I could smell the flowers and they were absolutely breathtaking. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, how lush they made the space feel and how they complemented the venue. There's a level of trust involved when you're asking someone to execute your vision but Jordan and I had great communication. Her work is amazing and I cannot say enough about how beautiful my flowers were. Her artistic, creative talent blew me away and her many rental pieces worked perfectly with her designs. My bouquet was beyond what I had hoped for, smelled so good and looked amazing in photographs. I loved everything!