Jordan G Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Jordan G Photography

Jordan G Estabrook, A freelance wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, specializes in dramatic, emotion filled, and genuine photos, wrapped in beautiful light. Launched in 2014, Jordan utilizes a mix of contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional style wedding photography. Professional and fun, Jordan G Photography is passionate about making sure your love story is not only told, but told with excellence and beauty.

Jordan G Photography offers couples various services related to wedding photography. Interested couples benefit from the following:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
Coupled with the above services, Jordan G Photography offers numerous wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include:

• Wedding albums

Featured
Kerry Cupp

Married on 10/14/2018

Everything I imagined

From the first contact I made with Jordan, I knew I had chosen the right photographer. She made sure to take great care with details that I had envisioned and also added her personal expertise. I was ... Read more very impressed with her prompt communication throughout the 6 months (or more) we were in contact. During the wedding she was so friendly and personal with all of my bridal party and guests. Lastly, I can't believe how warm and loving each and every picture turned out. For the package that I paid for, I feel as though I received more than I bargained for. Thank you again Jordan!! You made my wedding day more memorable than I could have ever imagined.

Bethany
Bethany Bradshaw

Getting married on 11/05/2020

Amazing Photographer and Amazing Person

Jordan is the sweetest, kindest person to work with. She was flexible with all the wedding day craziness and handled the families like a champ. Her photography is so bold and beautiful, it's why I ... Read more chose her as a photographer and she did not disappoint. We were both apprehensive about being the center of attention and the photo shoot, but her laid back, calm personality made us feel so comfortable. I will definitely be hiring her for shoots in the future.

C
Claudia Constable

Married on 10/14/2018

Fabulous experience

Did a marvelous job capturing my nieces wedding day. Very natural and wonderful quality. Enjoyed every single picture that she took. Did not miss one part of the wedding. Claudia Kerry Cupp’s aunt. Read more Did a marvelous job capturing my nieces wedding day . Very natural and wonderful quality. Enjoyed every single picture that she took. Did not miss one part of the wedding. Claudia Kerry Cupp’s aunt.